What's new

Positive Review of Kinks Low Budget SACD (1 Viewer)

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
Thanks, Lee. There are so many things coming out and that I have sitting to listen to or watch that I have a backlog. Oh, well, could be worse, I guess I will be getting one more.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Sign me up when one of the great Kinks albums come out.

Arthur
Something Else
Village Green
Lola

The later stuff just doesn't hold up. Some of it is good, but it isn't classic.

Marvin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Marvin
I second Michael's response. I might still pick up 'Low Budget' since I don't already own it, but not at the $29.99 that Amazon and CD Universe are currently listing it at.

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
I like the Kink's 60's sound, stuff like YOU REALLY GOT ME and WATERLOO SUNSET. A Kink's Greatest Hits would/could intrest me. No intrest here....

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Ed, I have vinyl of some of their later albums. I saw Mr. Davies perform about 3 years ago. I stille love their 60's stuff the most. When I was a kid I really loved the English Invasion. I liked the dickens out'a the Kinks, the Zombies, Dave Clarke Five, Donovan, Savoy Brown, Small Faces, Beatles, ect. I am partial to the Kinks' 60's sound, no doubt. Best wishes!:)

P.S. - Ed, I'll check my records. I might even have that one? Let's just say I have several and haven't listened to them in longer than I'd like to remember. Afterall, I can't remember which several I have! :)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
lee great site, but i get a headache trying to read that tiny print.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks