What's new

My baby girl was born yesterday! (1 Viewer)

Tim Morton

Stunt Coordinator
I went though it 14 years ago. Changed my life forever...but then again, you already know that don't ya? Congradulations!!!

Neil M

Stunt Coordinator
Congratulations Andrew!!!!! You should send a cigar to every member of the forum ;)

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Congrats man. Those are some very nice names you chose too. A few of my personal favs for female names :)

cheers!

Josh

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Congratulations Andrew! It's amazing because my son, Logan Charles Markley, was born Friday morning (4/4) at 1:30 AM and also weighed 6 lbs 7 oz. :D He's also our first. I've been busy running back and forth to the hospital and this is the first time I've checked in here in the last few days. It truly is an amazing experience and we are both blessed.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Pat unfortunatly the baby monitor is only mono and there's no audio out on it so I can't even connect it to the Rotel:b

tim congrats! Next time have a home birth its much easier:emoji_thumbsup:

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
tim congrats! Next time have a home birth its much easier
We had to do a c-section so we had no choice but to go to the hospital. Fortunately the c-section made the delivery very easy for my wife and she's recovering nicely. She and Logan will be coming home tomorrow and my mother-in-law is coming over to help out. (yes, that's a good thing :D)

SteveA

Supporting Actor
Its an amazing event that only people that have been though it will understand what I'm feeling right now.
Would the word "exhausted" be one word to describe how you might be feeling? My daugther (now 17 months) was born in the evening hours also and there was very little sleeping done that night.

Congratulations! She's a beautiful little girl.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
Congratulations Andrew.

Although I post regularly on the HTF, I didnt bother to post when my baby girl was born in January.

Oddly enough, we named her Lauren too. But we were first !!! hahaha. j.k.

anyway, now you'll have plenty of late night HTF to do...lord knows I did, for a couple of months.

Now where was that late night sound compression button on my remote....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks