Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Anyone here deal with Sounddistributors.com?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   MattyC

MattyC

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted March 04 2003 - 05:43 AM

In the past 2 months I have purchased my new receiver, front speakers, and center speaker from Sounddistributors.com and have had no problems with anything until recently. When I placed the order on 1/28 for the Klipsch center I also ordered a pair of surrounds to go with it. I received an email from Eric the next day stating that the items needed to be ordered so it would be a two week wait, which was fine. After a little over two weeks went by I emailed again on 2/18, and was informed by Eric later that day that the center had left their warehouse 3 days prior, and that the surrounds were being shipped the next day. My center arrived on 2/19 via UPS, but here we are well over a month after the order was placed and NO surround speakers. No replies to either emails sent last week, and so far today, no reply to the voice mail message I left last evening. Mind you my account was charged for BOTH the center and surrounds on 2/10, so understandably I'm becoming a bit angry here Posted Image

Does anyone here deal with this company on a regular basis, or know of any problems similar to mine. Thanks in advance!

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Bob Bartlett

Bob Bartlett

Stunt Coordinator

• 210 posts

Posted March 04 2003 - 06:06 AM

Here's my experience. I ordered a receiver and energy take 2's from them had no problems. When a tweeter quit working on the take 2, they told me to mail the speaker to them and they would get a replacement. Took awhile but they ended up sending me a take 2.2, which is the newer model, but totally different from the others. They said they would try to get the old one back. After a week with no contact I emailed them and they said they were still trying. Emailed them every day for the next week never got a response until a few days after that. They said it was because they were moving. Never heard of a business not answer any of their emails. They did agree to send me another take 2.2 so at least I would have a matching pair, but acted like they were doing me a favor. Funny thing was after I sent them the original speaker I emailed Energy and they said they could just send me a new tweeter, no charge. Personally I won't buy from them again.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   MattyC

MattyC

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted March 04 2003 - 07:48 AM

Hey Bob! I agree, I won't be using them again either. I forgot to mention that I got through to someone there this past Friday and it sounded as if there were a dozen or so children in the room playing. Didn't need my name or order #, just wanted to know what exactly was ordered and in what color. Very weird indeed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users