1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Would really like Sony to finish Charlie's Angels & T.J. Hooker

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Dan*T, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Dan*T

Dan*T Well-Known Member

There are only a few shows in my collection which are hanging in uncertainty right now. Two of which from Sony are Charlie's Angels & T.J. Hooker. Being a fan of all the classics from Spelling, I really hope that they haven't been ditched, hopefully just put on the backburner like Mad About You was.
    Anyone else out there waiting for these two?

2. Aryn Leroux

Aryn Leroux Well-Known Member

I actually just picked up the Charlie's Angels sets last week. I found them on sale at best buy for $19.99 so i couldn't pass them up. I definately want more tj hooker especially season 3. If i enjoy the angels sets i will be in for the last two seasons. So far so good!!!!! Money Well Spent!!!

3. JeffO

JeffO Well-Known Member

Dan and Aryn, we definitely need more of these shows, especially T.J. Hooker. I never saw season 5, when it went late night. I'm especially interested in how the Stacy/Corrigan romance was handled.

4. Regulus

Regulus Well-Known Member

William Hughes
    Being the Owner of Seasons 1-3 of Charlie's Angels and Highway to Heaven I'd like to see both of those series completed.

5. Firebee

Firebee Well-Known Member

Dan, Aryn and Jeff: Couldn't agree more. We need both ``Charlie's Angels'' and ``T.J. Hooker'' completed.