What's new

Women so shockingly gorgeous, your jaw dropped! (1 Viewer)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Regretting her introduction to HTF now aren't ya! :) You just HAD to share.
Hey, I'm right there with the Tina Fey thing. She doesn't fit the title of this thread really, but that wouldn't keep me from following her around like a puppy. I love her with her glasses. I also think it's her great humor and wits that come across.
In my cased it's okay though because my g/f is in love with Jimmy Fallon so she can't complain about me. :)

Kirsten

Stunt Coordinator
Drool..........
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

To misquote a SNL sketch: "Jimmy Fallon, he's awesome!"
I love his bedhead hair, and his cute little boy smile.
Seth, your girlfriend certainly has good taste!
P.S. Hello Scott! :D

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
This is way off topic, but... MAN I did NOT recognize Jimmy Fallon in "Almost famous".

/Mike

PaulG

Stunt Coordinator
I was watching Vanishing Point (1971), and Gilda Texter was riding around on a motorcycle, nude. She did a couple of other movies around the same time. Then she went into costume design. She really was beautiful, riding around on that bike, too bad she didn't make more movies.

Brian Bunn

Second Unit
A few that I don't think anyone has mentioned:

Halle Berry--Strictly Business...I was mesmerized upon first sight of this beautiful creature.

Catherine Zeta Jones--Mask Of Zorro...I kept saying to myself "where did SHE come from!"

Reese Witherspoon--Legally Blonde...Always liked her...even as a little girl in Man In The Moon (cute as a button)...but she has never looked better than she does in Legally Blonde...WOW!!

Ann Margeret...back in her day. Oooh la la!

Salma Hayek--Desperado...OH MY GOD! That is WOMAN!

Dana Delaney--China Beach...beautiful "girl next door" looks.

Wynona Rider--Beetlejuice...cute, cute, cute.

Jane Fonda--Barbarella...She was, and still is, something to look at.

Just a few that pop into mind...

Oh...

Patty Ann Brown--Fox News Channel...Sweet lookin' lady.

Blaine Skerry

Second Unit
I can't believe that Sophia Loren has yet to be mentioned. There! SOPHIA! SOPHIA!! SOPHIA!!!

Let's not forget GENE TIERNEY.

VIVICA A. FOX (Her name is a statement)

LI GONG

TIA CARRERE

URSULA ANDRESS

This is madness.

Jason P

Stunt Coordinator
Well, thinking about all the women mentioned in this thread, then I'm already above my quota. ;)

Sam C

Stunt Coordinator
I'm with everyone on Tina Fey ... She looks a little like Rachel Leigh Cook in She's All That ...

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Kirsten Dunst and Eliza Dushku
- Yes they're hot, but don't you hate it when your best friends say, "Hey, isn't that the little girl from Interview With A Vampire or Hey, that's Arnold's kid in True Lies." Makes you just want to slap your forehead, bow your head, and just shake it in shame.
Ingrid Bergman
- I was careful to make sure I didn't type in Ingmar Bergman. I saw Notorious and Casablanca, and all I had to say is [Chris Tucker voice]DAMN!!![/Chris Tucker voice].
Grace Kelly
- See High Noon and Rear Window.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
It's funny that alot of you have mentioned Eliza Dushku. I used to think that she was a very unfortunate looking girl when she was little, and even in 'True Lies'.
BUT MY GOODNESS has this girl blossemed or what!!! No, scratch that, she didn't just blossem, she EXPLODED!:eek:
When she first appeared on 'Buffy', I didn't even know it was her, and I said to myself "ooh, who is THIS young thing?" Imagine my shock when I discovered it was the same homely looking girl from 'True Lies' and 'This Boy's Life'.
She was also in a movie called 'That Night' with Juliette Lewis, and a very young, but on the verge of super nova hot sexuality, Kathrine Heigl.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Carlo,
Yes, Im sure.Check the last WB chat.Someone had asked about the possibility of a EWS uncut version and they replied it was WBs policy not to release version harder than R (although True Romance in unrated, but it was one of their earlier DVD releases).
I dont believe that applies to their other companies such as New Line who has released a few unrated DVDs(embrace of the Vampire).
If Dream Lover got released through NL, probally,through WB a uncut version wouldnt be likely.
I should add my friends cousin to this list who is one of the most gorgeous things Id ever seen. The first time I saw her it was like a scene from a movie-slow motion, music etc.
:D She gave me a pic of her cousin yesterday to torture me.VERY Sherlyn Fenn-ish

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Current faves: Heather Graham, Rachel Leigh Cook, Sarah Michelle Geller, Amy Acker, Larisa Oleynik, and Charleze Theron.

Old Time Faves: Myrna Loy, Janet Gaynor, Martha Vickers, Natalie Wood, Jenny Agutter, Dana Delaney, Sherilyn Fenn, Jan Smithers, Mädchen Amick, and Romy Schneider.

If I could have any of the above, I would pick Myrna Loy as Nora Charles. She is still my ideal woman, funny, smart, adventurous, independandtly wealthy, and would take a bullet for her man. Runner-ups: SMG as Buffy in season 4, and Heather Graham in Swingers (I like a girl who calls a guy).

Gotta put my vote behind the astute poster who mentioned Dorothy Stratton (sigh). I can't see how the human female form could possibly be better than that - well, at least til we actually know what we're going with genetic engineering.
In fact, I doubt any man-made attempts will ever be better. They will just end up cloning her from H. Hefner's stash of "mementos" (c'maawn, we all know he sniffs a locket of her hair before going to bed every night :D ).
In the non-real-life category (i'm making one up), I'd have to say I'm still occasionally haunted by mammaries of one J. Rabbit, and Serpieri's Druuna. Thank god they're just drawings cuz no hetero male on the planet would ever get any work done.

DavidY

Supporting Actor
Just to let all you Jennifer Connelly fans know that yesterday was her birthday.....she's 31. She was born on December 12, 1970. :)
Dave
- made date correction

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks