What's new

Without a Trace (1 Viewer)

Deb Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
The Region 2 release is slated for August/September. On one of the Without a Trace discussion lists I frequent, one of the production people posted that work is underway to put the first season on DVD. I always take posts like that with a grain of salt, because anyone can claim they're something they're not. But the Region 2 release has been advertised (at least on Play.com), so I suspect a Region 1 release can't be too far behind. Brukheimer's CSI first season was released in the UK a good year before it was released in the US, but now, season 3 was released in the US months in advance of the UK. So I wouldn't be surprised to hear an official announcement in the next month or two that DVDs are scheduled.

It would be good for them to capitalize on the show's growing popularity and LaPaglia's Golden Globe win. If they can follow up with some Emmy wins, the powers that be would be nuts not to take advantage and roll the show out on disc.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Thanks, Gord. This is an excellent, powerful series, and Anthony Lapaglia is superb.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I'm looking forward to checking it out. I'm happy it's a Warner titles as well; they do a nice job with their sets.

Gord

Brooke

Stunt Coordinator
Great news. I'm really looking forward to this one. I think it's one of the better crime shows. So slick in its style and the performances are top notch. Fingers crossed for some decent extras.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
This thread had the most appropriate title.

It's been almost two years that Season 2 came out on DVD (March 2007).

I missed the Chat from WB a few months back but when I looked at the transcript, nothing was mentioned about this show (or if I missed it can someone point me to it).

I'm just hoping (and with 5.1 sound) ... not getting any younger! ;)

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
Season 3&4 are available on R2 in England if you have multi-region dvd player, if you can't wait for a R1 release

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks