1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Will we ever see “Lucky” on DVD?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by James_S, Dec 8, 2005.

1. James_S

James_S Second Unit

I love this show, John Corbett and the cast were hilarious. I wish it lasted more the one season on USA in 2003. Any word on a release?

2. Michael Alden

Michael Alden Supporting Actor

I thought this was about Mr. Lucky. Don't know what Lucky is but will we ever see Mr. Lucky?

3. michael_ks

michael_ks Screenwriter

Seeing as how classic tv is never far from my mind, I too thought this was about 'Mr. Lucky'. Was just getting set to pull out my old Henry Mancini soundtrack album.

4. James_S

James_S Second Unit

Sorry to "mislead" you.

5. Jay_B!

Jay_B! Screenwriter

well... when I saw the thread, I knew it was the John Corbett show... so, are we going to see it on DVD or is it inferior because it's fairly recent?

6. Graham Greenlee

I can't answer if "Lucky" might ever show up on DVD, but a few years back I had an Emmy FYC DVD that contained four episodes. I can't remember what they all were, but I remember the pilot was included, along with an episode featuring Thomas Haden Church and an episode that revolved around a butcher.

You might want to try eBay or those types of sites to see if you can pick one up. I'd sell you mine, but I give it away a few years ago.