What's new

What summer TV shows and TV movies will you be watching? (1 Viewer)

Jasmine Meathe

Stunt Coordinator
David_Blackwell,

How are you going to watch the pilot for the 4400? Just curious. When you do watch it, let us know how it is.

Jasmine Meathe

Stunt Coordinator
David_Blackwell,

How are you going to watch the pilot for the 4400? Just curious. When you do watch it, let us know how it is.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
TV:
Six Feet Under
Dead Like Me
Entourage (new HBO series - commercial looked good)
Nip/Tuck
Sealab 2021
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Reno 911

movies:
Saw

DVD:
Hows Your News

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
TV:
Six Feet Under
Dead Like Me
Entourage (new HBO series - commercial looked good)
Nip/Tuck
Sealab 2021
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Reno 911

movies:
Saw

DVD:
Hows Your News

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I've had my ReplayTVs record a bunch of summer shows, but haven't found the desire to watch all of them, so mainly it looks like this is what I'll make a point of watching on a weekly basis, and then watch the other recorded shows if I have time that week:

Will watch:
Monk
Nip/Tuck
The Dead Zone
Six Feet Under
Drew Carey
World Poker Tour (that's going away soon)
Celebrity Poker (season 3 will start in July)
World Series of Poker (2004's event starts in July)
Good Girls Don't
Summerland (though it's just average so far)

Might watch:
North Shore (tepid)
The Simple Life 2 (still haven't seen any episodes yet)
Quintuplets
Next Action Star
Last Comic Standing

Will check out 4400 when it shows up.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I've had my ReplayTVs record a bunch of summer shows, but haven't found the desire to watch all of them, so mainly it looks like this is what I'll make a point of watching on a weekly basis, and then watch the other recorded shows if I have time that week:

Will watch:
Monk
Nip/Tuck
The Dead Zone
Six Feet Under
Drew Carey
World Poker Tour (that's going away soon)
Celebrity Poker (season 3 will start in July)
World Series of Poker (2004's event starts in July)
Good Girls Don't
Summerland (though it's just average so far)

Might watch:
North Shore (tepid)
The Simple Life 2 (still haven't seen any episodes yet)
Quintuplets
Next Action Star
Last Comic Standing

Will check out 4400 when it shows up.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
NOTE: I too will watch 4400 now that I know what the hell you all were talking about. funny thing is, with tivo, I 30 sec. skip commercials so its no wonder why I never heard of it. sounds good though.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
NOTE: I too will watch 4400 now that I know what the hell you all were talking about. funny thing is, with tivo, I 30 sec. skip commercials so its no wonder why I never heard of it. sounds good though.

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
Ha ha ha -- yeah that's the problem w/ TiVo -- you always miss all the commercials (though most of them suck, you'd be surprised at how useful they are). I'm wondering how you're getting to see the 4400 so early too, David_Blackwell.

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
Ha ha ha -- yeah that's the problem w/ TiVo -- you always miss all the commercials (though most of them suck, you'd be surprised at how useful they are). I'm wondering how you're getting to see the 4400 so early too, David_Blackwell.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I'm getting the press kit and screener of the pilot (of THE 4400) sent to me. I'll probably do a review of the pilot early next week.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I'm getting the press kit and screener of the pilot (of THE 4400) sent to me. I'll probably do a review of the pilot early next week.

Jasmine Meathe

Stunt Coordinator
Oh you must know people in high places! I'm sure you are looking forward to seeing it, just as all of us are. Well give us an update when you can..i'm totally curious!

Jasmine Meathe

Stunt Coordinator
Oh you must know people in high places! I'm sure you are looking forward to seeing it, just as all of us are. Well give us an update when you can..i'm totally curious!

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator

If I could have a nickle for the number of times this has happened to me... people always ask me questions about an upcoming show b/c I am such a tv buff, and 1/2 the time I don't know,...LOL...

BTW... how did you get a screener?

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator

If I could have a nickle for the number of times this has happened to me... people always ask me questions about an upcoming show b/c I am such a tv buff, and 1/2 the time I don't know,...LOL...

BTW... how did you get a screener?

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I got the screener and press kit. Now I have to absorb what I watched and go write a review in 1-2 days.

Anyway, I got the screener because I formed contacts. I'm hoping I can get the other thing I have planned accomplished.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks