What's new

Weekly RoundUp 9/21/04 Star Wars Trilogy (authorized sneak peek) (1 Viewer)

James D

Second Unit
James Johnson -you'll have to wait until Tuesday to get the rebate form and poster. The rebate form is useless right now anyway because you'll need the receipt and the yellow UPC sticker attached to the shrink wrap before you can mail in for the rebate.

Harold Wazzu

Supporting Actor
Hey guys has anyone heard of the limited edition, numbered lithograph that is being given away at Hastings? I am thinking of paying the full-price (prob $52) if it would be worth the extra money. What do you guys think?

Here's someone selling one on ebay already:

Link deleted by moderator.

James_M

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James
I need help with buying from the coconuts site. I have everything in my basket, I click check out, I get sent to an add new address page, I add a new address, the address gets added but the page just resets after every entry. How do I check out the order?

AlexanderS

Second Unit
Anyone have a line on the Walmart B&M price. I know they fluctuate by location but a general ballpark would do. Thanks.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
According to the new issue of EW, Lucas has made yet more changes to these films beyond what he "fixed" for the last SE theatrical release.

I still have my laserdiscs, which will do just fine.

Jerry Hostler

Stunt Coordinator
According to the Fry's ad today (9/19), Star Wars Trilogy: Slip Case Edition: $29.99. But then it says "Music CD #4186933) right next to it.

The mention of a slip case leads me to believe this is actually the DVD set. Is there a "slip case" cd release on 9/21 also?

Your thoughts on this ad?

Arnie G

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Arnie Douglas

There are 3 two disc CD releases of Star Wars trilogy soundtracks & a trilogy box set. That's probably it.;)

Dave Miller

Supporting Actor
None of the circulars in yesterday's paper in my area had a printed price. Sears, Target, BB, & CC all just said "Low Price." I hate that.

Peace,

DM

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
TT, thats how i do it eveytime at my BB.
in fACt i just got home from there after buying the LOST BOYS SPECIAL ED for only $8.99.
thats right, if you have a sears ad from sundays paper, it lists and has a picture of the lost boys S.E. for 9.99.

so i stopped in sears, since it is right next to BB, to make sure it was in stock.
it was.
but, the sale item is the old snapper version.

they were both next to each other on the shelf, old with a 9.99 label, new with a 19.99 label.

i went over to best buy bought it, then went over to the desk and got the match.
$8.99.

i was hoping for another $.50 off because the dvd at BB is labelled $24.99, but it rings up 19.99.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

malcolm, you are kidding i hope.
i'd be very surprised to know that anyone reading this web site did not know there are more changes on the dvd's.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I guess it paid to preorder at Amazon.ca when the listing first came up. Mine will ship for $43.99CAN, about $33US.

Dom

Stunt Coordinator
You can order on amazon.ca for $57.99 CDN and get $5.00 CDN off using this coupon MAP5TELESCQ3, will ship for free to Canada as well.

Cheers

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
How come Canadian stores aren't included in the first post? :)

ANyways, I called HMV here in Calgary. At least the Chinook Mall store here is selling the trilogy for $55.99 at midnight tonight (Monday night). Very reasonable compared to futureshop Canada's 54.99 or A&B Sound's 57.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks