What's new

Weekly RoundUp 5-1-2007 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Score! Found a B & M with Will & Grace: Season 6 out on the shelf this afternoon. Good price, too! :emoji_thumbsup:

it's so rare that happens to me...it always brings a smile to my face. :) And, it saves me another trip out tomorrow night! :D

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Anyone looking for the new Fletch SE may want to check out Deep Discount - it is currently on sale for $10.48 with free shipping. It's part of a Universal sale - over 200 of the studio's titles, at $10.48 each. The Parenthood SE released within the past couple weeks is also in the sale.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
if anyone sees a dinosaurs at target, how much is it?

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
did anyone go by circuit city for dreamgirls 2 disc? I decided to price match best buy there because I didn't want to drive across the valley, they had there exclusive version only with the book wtf! 39.99 I said I don't want the book just the movie but they wouldn't have it. I droved to walmart what a mistake I waited half an hour in line and they wouldn't price match I was lucky the old woman even spoke english, then I come on here and see that I could have paid the best buy price at Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise to pay better attention next time Mike.

Jeff McMillan

Stunt Coordinator
The Films of Alejandro Jodorowsky for me. Such a nice price for 6 discs of content, including the never before released The Holy Mountain soundtrack. The absence of Santa Sangre is pretty conspicuous though, especially since the same company (Anchor Bay) released a very nice version in the UK a few years back. Still, I can't complain. The Holy Mountain and El Topo were number one and number 2 on my DVD must-have list forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks