JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Thanks for the list. I check in here every week, but rarely say anything.

I have to admit, that Monster Set sounds like a lot of fun and a hell of a deal.

728x90

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
Hell. A good week. I don't know if I can afford anything though. Definitely want to get Saved by the Bell seasons 3/4 (complete with audio commentaries!) and also Big Fish. ER season 2 will be mine eventually.

Answer me this: Why don't I have a Circuit City in my town?? :angry:

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve

Good question. I would think they'd be all over a college town (Go Hawkeyes). Sadly, I don't have one either although I think my local market could certainly support one.

Steve

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Just Monster Legacy for me. I'll be displaying the MiniBusts along with my other Universal Monster Figures in a display with the disks, Hey maybe I'll Post Picks this week !

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Thanks, Mike, and welcome back! Big week for me, but mostly pre-orders. Monster Legacy, Hammer Horror, Kids in the Hall... ouch. That's about a buck fifty right there.

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
No CostCo for Mike? None for me either. I am actually moving to Omaha next month just for the improved DVD shopping. ;)

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Thanks to both Mike (glad you're back) and David (sorry to see you go).

A relief this week for once, as I'm nearly up to date on all my wish list items and some high dollar TV purchases in the near future.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

My thanks to everyone expressing those sentiments. I'm glad I could fill in for a friend when he's laid up.

Mike DID tell me the pay rate was better these days, though. Funny, I didn't notice a change in my paycheck... ;)

I better quit making with these jokes, or I'll chase everyone off. Sorry about that! :D

Scott David

Stunt Coordinator
Are you sure "The Boys of St. Vincent" is still scheduled for release on Tuesday? I had it pre-ordered on Amazon, but they e-mailed me saying it was postponed, which is still its status.

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Thanks gentlemen!!

Monster Legacy set and WMXX. Can't afford anything else :frowning: !

Man all this and a paycheck too, what a bargain :D !

Greg

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Hmmmm. It WAS listed for 4/27 on Amazon. Not any more. BB and CC both still have it listed for 4/27. My guess, though, is that the Amazon info is probably right and it has been pushed back. Sorry I don't know more.

Man, there's lots of interest in Wrestlemania XX! I'm glad I decided to add that title to the RoundUp at the proverbial last second!

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Best Buy is actually going to have Fast Company? I didn't think they would since it wasn't in their Sunday ad, and unless advertised, they hardly ever have new BU titles in my experience. Just it and the Monster Legacy collection for me this week. I would get the outstanding My Little Eye, but I've had the stellar R2 SE for a little over a year now. A truly excellent film.

Howard Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Mike,

It's somewhat ironic that your back the same week as the release of the Dracula collection...it's a double resurrection!;)

Glad to hear you're doing better!

H

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BMan56
Recent bookmarks