What's new

Weekly RoundUp 3/15/05 (1 Viewer)

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Thanks Mike!

The Incredibles
Sword of Doom CC (a blind purchase for me too)
A Bugs Life (can't pass on upgrading from my Gold Collection version for only $12)

Thanks,
Chris S.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Wow! The hell with "The Incredibles," this deal's worth it just for the water. :D

I'll have to ponder, though, if it's worth the 120-mile drive to the nearest Target. :)

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Are you nuts? It's free water! How can you pass that up? Where else are you ging to be able to get free water?

:confused: I guess maybe your kitchen sink ... but that won't have the Market Pantry logo on it. :)

Dillon*G

Second Unit
For those interested K-Mart will have Miss Congeniality: DE for $15.99.It's the best price i've seen.

Jim-M

Second Unit
The Incredibles will be $13.99 at Fry's (San Diego ad) on Tuesday. The ad says it's a 1 day only sale.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Digital Eyes? I think Deep Discount DVD is probably a better choice for the grid.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

1 for myself. Of course.

2 more because I owe some friends of mine some money and that's how they want to be repaid. That could work out good for you if you do some smart shopping and score it for less than you owe! ;)

the last copy is going to be sent to my girlfriend. She don't need no steenkin' flowers! :D I hope she's got a thing for Pixar animation!

I know a freebie's a freebie. But "Market Pantry" sparkling water? That'll sure get me to Target! :thumbsdown:

MattGentry

Second Unit
Alfie (Yes, I enjoyed it. [Family Guy]Wanna fight about it?[/Family Guy])
Farscape
The Incredibles
Star Trek: First Contact
Miss Congeniality (Perhaps.)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
A week late, but Costco has both seasons of "Green Acres" for $18.99 each.

Also saw "Shark Tale" on temporary markdown to $14.99.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

From the Standard Disclaimer:

I don't get paid for this, and I don't have time to devote to doing every DVD. So, please don't complain. If there is a title not included in the Roundup that you want to see, just look it up yourself, and be nice enough to post and share the results with everyone...like Dave & I do!

--Lambert & Frezon, Esq. :D

Mark: Dude, help me out! And, help out all the Dwarf-maniacs!

DanielCo

Stunt Coordinator
Going with Mike Mat in buying Incredibles (Circuit City at $15) and Hogan's Heroes (Also CC at $25 -- YEA!!!).

Price matched the Mary Poppins at Best Buy last week for $12.99. Should I go back for the extra buck? I'm seriously (well, not so seriously) thinking about walking into Best Buy, buying Hogan & Incredibles and walking right over to the service desk with those and the Mary Poppins receipt and getting 110% back, what would that be, about a buck total?

Finding the best price on these shiny metal discs is becoming some bizarre art form. I would agree with Adam about DeepDiscountDVD, except they appear to change their price on Tuesday on some releases. On the other hand, their price listed is the price you pay. No extra tax or shipping costs. And that makes me happy.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
I saw that Fry's was advertising Shark's Tale for $13.99 in today;s Chicago SunTimes next to lowest price for Incredibles.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
"Incredibles", "Laura", "Laurel & Hardy 2", and the Warner "Classic Musicals" box for me. My biggest week in quite some time. I'm hoping the Warner Classic Comedies box shows up in my local stores some day, too.

Regards,

Reagan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reagan
Mike,

Thanks for your work. I check this thread every week and it's a big help. As to which vendors get listed, I've never had any complaints with what's been done in the past.

-Reagan

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I still have around $90 in store credit at Best Buy, so I'm sort of locked in to get stuff from them for new releases, but I'll be getting The Incredibles and Farscape Starburst Season 1 Vol 3.

John Carr

Stunt Coordinator
For me, this week it is:

As Time Goes By #7 which is $17.49 on Amazon, but I'll check out Best Buy (not in their ad) Tuesday to see if they have it for a comparable price. The wife wants this as bad as I want Season #5 of the Sopranos so I'd prefer to buy it at a brick and mortar!

Incredibles -- oh yeah!

And 'That's All Folks!'. Thank goodness, I need to save up for all the May/June titles coming up.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
A co-worker (who recently got his own home theater system after I showed off mine!) told me today that he pre-ordered The Incredibles at FYE (like Coconuts, a TransWorld company).

He wanted the free T-shirt for his 6-year old daughter...but also said the pre-order price was just $14.99. I asked if they had any rebate going on...but he said he did not know.

FYE & Coconuts have been very heavy in the rebate departments lately.

I would guess $14.99 will likely be their price all this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks