What's new

Tool's Salival DVD/CD Box Set For Trade (1 Viewer)

TommyD

Auditioning
Have a copy of Tool's Salival CD/DVD Box Set for trade.It Includes a 56 page full-color booklet of photographs, 5 Videos, and a CD full of live tracks, and unreleased material as well. Also included is an unreleased track from the "Opiate" sessions, a cover of Led Zeppelin's "No Quarter", and an uncensored version of the "Aenema" video. This was produced in LIMITED numbers and is very hard-to-find and now out-of-print (OOP).
CD Song List Third Eye (live) Part Of Me (live) Pushit (live) Message To Harry Manback II Merkaba - (live) You Lied - (live) No Quarter L.A. Municipal Court / Maynard's Dick (hidden track)
DVD Song List 1. Sober 2. Prisonsex 3. Stinkfist 4. Aenema-previously unreleased and uncensored version 5. Bonus Video - Hush (Not available on VHS version)!!!
Boxset including booklet,CD & DVD are all in mint condition(DVD watched only twice,CD never listened to).Clear outer slipcase shows a little bit of wear.
Looking to trade for DVDs.Have a huge wantlist.Email me.

makemeanoffer

Auditioning
Real Name
Marc Makiri
I would be interested in making the purchase of this item; what are you asking for the item? Would you accept paypal?

Marc

makemeanoffer

Auditioning
Real Name
Marc Makiri
Also forgot to ask what DVDs are you interested in? I have some LOR's and Matrix ones available if that floats your boat?
Marc

makemeanoffer

Auditioning
Real Name
Marc Makiri
Just got a look at when you actually posted this and I see it is several years old so this probably doesn't even make sense does it? Oops! Sorry to have bothered you.

Marc

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.