What's new

The Surreal Life DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Chris:L

Supporting Actor
It's like Big Brother but with celebrities.

The first season had MC Hammer, Vince Neil, Corey Feldman, and the guy from Webster on the show.

The second season heralded the talents of Vanilla Ice, Tammy Fay Messner, Traci Bingham, Trishelle Canatella, and Ron Jeremy.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I would buy it if it was available elsewhere, but $38 shipped is a bit much for me for 16 episodes of that series, considering I can get a full (22 episode) season of other hour-long shows for less than that.

Joey Gunz

Second Unit
The show is interesting, but I'm not sure if it's something I'd buy. The new season just started on VH1 with former Go-GO's Jane Wiedlin, former Brady kid Christopher Knight (Peter Brady) and Verne Troyer (Austin Powers Mini-Me). If the rest of the season turns out to be as funny as this season's first episode (Mini-Me gets drunk...you have to see it to believe it lol :D ), then maybe I'll buy it. :)

Rob FM

Second Unit
Real Name
R
If it had HOURS of never before seen footage, I'd pick it up.. but I saw it soooo many times on VH1, I htink I've memorized it !!

Ha-ha.

$38.00 is too much. Maybe $25.00 and I'd bite.

~Rob

Louis_P

Stunt Coordinator
K I ordered this set about 2 months ago.Got charged on my mastercard and it still hasn't shipped out.I've e-mailed a few times and only got 1 reply like a month ago.What the hell!! Anyone else got this problem too?

Louis_P

Stunt Coordinator
Oh my god.I just went to the site just now and it writes http://www.surreallifedvd.com is under construction.Does anyone think that they ripped the people that ordered these? Makes no sence why we got charged before it shipped out!!:angry:

Chuck West

Stunt Coordinator
GOOD NEWS!
I just got home from work, and on my coffee table sits my Surreal Life DVD set I ordered almost 2 months ago!
If you ordered one, you should have it soon! :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I really enjoy this show, it's fun and often hilarious, but not one that I would own though. I also thought the whole relationship between Flava Flav and Bridgit(sp) Nielsen was just too damn twisted for me, once was enough for that season.

However, having said that, I would buy the current season that's on right now in a heartbeat for one reason...I have a huge crush on Adrian Curry! She's so fine it hurts!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Speaking of Adrian, what's up with Chris Knight? Is he married? I mean, he has the devotion and admiration of a hottie like Adrian and he does nothing about it!? He's one strong willed guy, i'll give him that.

I tell you, that if I was trapped in the same house with her for months and it turns out that she liked me, I would never stop having sex with her, it would be the highest rated season ever in the history of reality tv. :D

Alright, I would also own it to see Verne Troyer drunk off his tiny ass, that was too freaking funny! :laugh:

KyleC

Supporting Actor
Actually I think they're only in the house for 2 weeks. They just air it for months on end.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
So they are going out, way to go Chris, you lucky son of a...Brady! :D

They're only in the house for 2 weeks!? It seems like a lot longer when you watch the show doesn't it?

Anyway, 2 weeks or 2 months, it doesn't matter, I would have had her six ways from Sunday that first night if I knew she wanted me like she wanted Chris. :eek:

Chuck West

Stunt Coordinator
I was able to watch some of Season 1 last night, and I can confirm that these are NOT uncut! It still has the same bleeping of foul language and blurring of nudity! :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks