What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

the summer 2006 concert season thread. (1 Viewer)

Ryan L. Bisasky

Second Unit
Just got back from the Radio REbellion tour with Norma Jean as the headliner and Between the Buried and me, Fear Before the March of the Flames, Misery Signal and the Fully Down. I got there a half an hour before doors opened and was the first one to get to the stage (it was raining pretty hard). First band was alright, but a little too emo for this kind of tour (the 2 headliners are straight up hardcore/metalcore). I did get a high five from the lead signer of the Fully Down thanking me for being up front (i was kind of rocking out up front.) I didn't really care for Fear Between the March of Flames. They were a little strange but alot of the crowd was into them. But I was really syked to see Between the Buried and Me for a second time, and they definatly did not disapoint. The place went crazy for them and sang/growled along. I had one guy elbowing me in the back the entire time because the crowd just kept pushing forward. I also had to be careful because there was a really short girl next to me (maybe 5 ft 1) and I didn't want to elbow her in the face. When they got off the stage after playing about 8 songs and 55 minutes or so. The song Bohemian Rhapsody started playing and as a joke I started singing it out loud, then a few behind me started singing and by the time we got to the second verse, the entire club was singing along to the song. Someone told me that we sounded drunk because we were so off key and crappy sounding. Norma Jean played last and did an awesome hour and 10 minute set.
I'd highly suggest you check out the tour if you like this type of music.

728x90

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks