What's new

"The Return of the Living Dead" DVD - August 27th (1 Viewer)

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Beau, I love your idea, but am afraid of how much such a release would cost.

However, if MGM/Anchor Bay/whomever wanted to do it I'd be more than willing to help.

Beau

Supporting Actor
Yeah, it's a BIT much to hope for, but I always thought Anchor Bay would do something more than just a SE if they would ever get the rights to it. I'd be just as happy if it were released as a big SE in a normal DVD case from either MGM or Anchor Bay, but a Trioxin canister would just BLOW my mind.

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I spoke with Dan O'Bannon today and asked if he knew how well the DVD has sold and what the prospects were for a DC of the film. He said he didn't know the sales figures but would ask MGM when he had the chance.

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Well I was recently contacted by Ryko and was informed that they own the rights to the soundtrack now and plan on re-issuing it on CD. Now here's where you come in;
Ryko wants to know what YOU, the fans of ROTLD want on the CD. That's it. Whatever ideas of you can come up with, e-mail them to me at: [email protected] and they will be passed along.
Thanks for your help!

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Cool! I haven't yet picked this up, but it's dirt cheap, I'll have to grab it soon.

An SE of TCM2? Fantastic news!! One of my all time favorite horror films!

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Russell G, the info you read regarding an SE of TCM2 is dated from april of 2003, as far as I know this SE of TCM2 didn't come out that October nor has it ever seen the light of day....as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks