What's new

The LEGO Movie: Everything is Awesome Edition (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Here's the response I got:
Hello,

I understand your concern that you wish to purchase the "The LEGO Movie (DVD + UltraViolet Combo Pack) (2014)" on Blu Ray.

I've checked the "The LEGO Movie (DVD + UltraViolet Combo Pack) (2014)" in our website and verify that at this point of time the item is temporarily out of stock, and we're not sure when we'll be able to get more. I sincerely apologize for this situation.

However, I've forwarded this to our inventory department so that they can make the item available soon and once the item gets available, the changes will be updated in our website for this item.

I would like to thank you for your ongoing support and continual purchasing throughout the years. Your purchase history is outstanding and I would personally like to keep your patronage. You are certainly the type of customer that we would like to retain.

We would certainly be sorry to lose your business, and do hope you'll consider this an isolated incident and give us another chance in the future.

We hope to see you soon.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I gave a list of Warner titles due out in the next several weeks during an online chat session, and got the same response as Mark did.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Stephen Brooks said:
FYI, the Vudu version is currently cropped to 1.78:1 on BOTH the 2D and 3D versions.
I double-checked this, and it is weird. The 3D version zooms in to 1.78:1 right after the Warner and Village Roadshow logos, but the 2D is totally random. Sometimes it is in 2.40:1 throughout, other times it zooms in just like the 3D version. Granted, i did not purchase this title on VUDU, I am only checking the free 2-minute and 10-minute previews that VUDU offers.

The 10-minute preview of the 2D version appears to be 2.40:1 throughout, but the 2-minute preview zooms to 1.78:1 just like the 3D preview does.

Stephen Brooks

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen Brooks
Todd Erwin said:
I double-checked this, and it is weird. The 3D version zooms in to 1.78:1 right after the Warner and Village Roadshow logos, but the 2D is totally random. Sometimes it is in 2.40:1 throughout, other times it zooms in just like the 3D version. Granted, i did not purchase this title on VUDU, I am only checking the free 2-minute and 10-minute previews that VUDU offers.The 10-minute preview of the 2D version appears to be 2.40:1 throughout, but the 2-minute preview zooms to 1.78:1 just like the 3D preview does.
I bought it when it first became available but I hadn't gotten around to watching it until a couple of days ago. As of then, the 2D version is indeed 1.78:1 throughout. In their aspect ratio discussion thread, Vudu claims they are working on fixing it. Strange that they would get a different master from the studio than iTunes did.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Warner has been doing some strange things with their Digital HD versions, with inconsistency between retailers. CinemaNow and Target have been getting stereo audio only from Warner on most of their titles since "Gravity," while VUDU has been getting 5,1 audio consistently.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks