What's new

The HTF Online Gaming Thread (1 Viewer)

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
If you want to participate in some online gaming seesions with other HTF members, leave your connection speed, preferred games and preferred times of the week in this thread. Obviously which games are played are down to which games we all have, but for the moment I'll nominate the following 3 for online play:
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
Once a time is arranged, the IP to connect to will be posted in this thread, and away we go. :D
Note: For us 56k users, we need to arrange a stable, local server, that cable and isdn users can access from all over. So bear in mind that everyone may not be able to connect to any given server.
Full nominated game list: (last update 00.05 21st April)
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
Dungeon Siege
Dark Age of Camelot
Anarchy Online

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
I'd also nominate Dungeon Siege.
Connection: Cable modem
Times: 8pm-Midnight CST
-Dave

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Would online Roleplaying games count also? Just curious. If so I'd nominate Dark Age of Camelot and Anarchy Online.

Connection: DSL

Online time: 11:30pm-5-6am EST

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Anyone interested in Tribes 2? (though I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on the forum playing it :))
Connection: DSL
Online Time: all over the map

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
How about some World War II Online? I'm probably the only person who plays that.

Camp I'd be willing to reinstall Tribes 2 and run around in it.

Oh I also suggest we should all take a look at both Soldier of Fortune II MP and Battlefield: 1942

Connection: Cable

Time: 7pm - Midnight CST

Nathan A

Second Unit
I play Tribes 2 a lot, Camp. It's the only online game I've ever really been into (well, and T1 of course).

Brandon_H

Stunt Coordinator
MOH:AA

Jedi Knight 2

Command & Conquer: Renegade

I've got lots of others I'd reinstall and goof around in if people wanted. (Tribes 2, etc.)

Best times are 8 a.m.-midnight during the week and anytime on weekends.

Connection is cable modem.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Warcraft 3 Beta anyone?

I'm also up for some Dungeon Siege MP. I've got a high character (lvl 64 I think) and very low level that I can use.

I'm on cable, and free almost all the time right now.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Do you have copies for everyone?

Well...... That whole BnetD thing right now is going down for a reason.

BTW, if any of you have friends that got the beta, in the last patch Blizzard opened it up so that the same key can be used up to 5 times on Battle.net, and the CD is not required to play.

Ike

Screenwriter
I play Wolfenstein online, and also the new Soldier of Fortune II demo, both under the name CRM-114 (Get it?) Don't pay attention to what I say in there, because I get foul mouthed when I'm playing online. ;) Someone tell me if you want to play online sometime (I can do MOHAA, I guess, but I never liked it nor played it online.)

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I usually end up playing the Aliens Vs. Predators 2 demo. Anyone else? I don't have the full version as the demo version seems to satisfy my need to kill. :D
Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks