What's new

The Fugitive: Season 3 Volume 1 (1 Viewer)

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Point-Blank

When I get the studio S3 releases at Christmas, I might try to undertake an A/B comparison project but as you all would guess, it's a large time-consuming project and I'll try to put a game plan together for it in Jan. If any TV/DVD show is worthy of a project, it's this show.

Speaking of game plans, "hats off" to those Huskers yesterday in the Big 12 college football game! As a 'Horns fan, I'm happy to escape with the win. What a defensive game by Nebraska. Now the wait's about over for the BCS Bowl mathup show in a couple of hrs.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Point-Blank /forum/thread/290947/the-fugitive-season-3-volume-1/330#post_3635359

Glad to have you here, Point-Blank. Anything I can do to encourage knowledgeable, vintage loving fans to stick and around and contribute is time well spent as far as I'm concerned. And I imagine Jeff feels the same way, although I'm not speaking for him.

It really is a shame we couldn't have some simple listing of which episodes from Season 2 & 3 were untouched with replacement music and which has some replacement music. I wish I had kept track but I didn't. Perhaps it will be something I'll try to do, but I can't make any promises.

Gary "hope everyone is having a great Christmas season thus far" O.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Gary OS

10-4 on Gary's holiday season wish for all. I'm listening to my XM/Sirius Holiday music at the PC now.

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
Even though I'm on vacation in Florida, I managed to take some time, go to a Best Buy today and pick up Season 3, Volume 2 of THE FUGITIVE. The episode I chose to watch was "The 2130", since I wasn't sure if I would be able to finish a whole episode. Since this one skips around through multiple "stories", I figured it to be a natural to stop in the middle if I needed to.

As it turned out, I did manage to see the whole thing. From what I could tell, there were no music substitutions - certainly nothing that jumped out at me.

I also had a moment to skim through "Ill Wind" to see if the song was still there. I believe it is intact.

Harry

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Harry,

Thanks for the info on the episode. Enjoy your vacation down there in warm Fla. You gotta be warmer than us (Dallas) 27 Deg / 15 Deg windcilll. Brrrrrr....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks