What's new

The Dangers of the Internet (1 Viewer)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Also, it's rather intriguing that most of the people I've heard comment on this case think that Kobe "just couldn't do it". Is it buying into this image that has been constructed for Kobe? How do these people know Kobe Bryant? I'm certain that they haven't spoken with him personally at great length. I just find it interesting that if it were someone else with a different image (Tyson, for example) that the assumptions would be totally different.

I'm not stating my opinion either way in this case but I do have to bring up the point of how a celebrity's spun image can affect how people think he/she is not/guilty.

One thing to ponder: how can Kobe go to the ESPY awards, looking like he's having a good time and then soon after be sobbing and heartbroken with his loving wife by his side?

Just seems odd.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
One thing to ponder: how can Kobe go to the ESPY awards, looking like he's having a good time and then soon after be sobbing and heartbroken with his loving wife by his side?
Its all part of the show. He wasn't at the ESPY's to plead his case, it was an award show and he respected that. After the show was over its back to work. Its simple to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks