What's new

The Cars-Move Like This (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Absolutely blindsided by this release. The first studio album in 24 years....and it is amazing. Ric Ocasik is back(as are all the rest except Benji Orr R.I.P). I think it is nearly as good as Heartbeat City. Their trademark sound hasn't changed a bit. I didn't know anything about this until yesterday(and I'm a huge fan) and its been out for three weeks.

Any fans of the Cars, this is a must buy. It's fantastic.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Caught them on Fallon last week. Great tune. Sounds like the last 25 years never happened in Cars' world - and that's a good thing. I want the Cars to be the Cars. I don't think Ocasik's voice has changed at all. Looking forward to listening to the whole album.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
FYI Amazon has the mp3 version of the album for $5.99.

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Wow, my favorite band! Thanks for the heads up! It's great that Ric's back and glad to hear that the sound hasn't changed!

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I've been listening to this a lot the last week and I really like it. It's good stuff.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Glad to hear the good reviews. I've always like The Cars. Fun music. I'll have to give this a listen.

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Yes, Move Like This is great. I took my (almost) 16 year old son to see them in Philly last month and now he is a Cars fan. He's even worked out some of their songs on his guitar. BTW - Loved the show. They are not the most 'entertaining' band in the world, but the music was excellent. They were very tight and very, very loud (or I'm just getting old :D ).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks