What's new

Spongebob Christmas, has anyone found this local? (1 Viewer)

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
None of the Wal-Marts in my area have this, and according to the website, no Best Buy in Va. has it in stock. I ordered it on-line, but just thought this was kind of strange.

Chris

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
Since it's a Christmas themed disc, perhaps those stores are holding off on ordering/stocking it until it gets closer to the holidays.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Joshua's right, they are. Yet I've seen it at Circuit City for sure and I think maybe at Borders. $14.99 is the price I recall.

The funny thing about BB's attitude is that they already have in-stock the Nicktoons Christmas and the Blue's Clues: Blue's First Holiday discs. All three items were released by the same studio the same day. So why only get 2 out of 3? :confused:

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Not getting all three is just plain ludicrous. I'm glad I finally relented and ordered it from DDD ($13.56) along with Season 1. Just glad to find out it hasn't been banned in Va. or something :D

Chris

Alex S

Second Unit
I had a hard time finding it at a B&M but I finally found some at BJ's Wholesale for $12.99.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks