What's new

Sony PSP w/ extras (1 Viewer)

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
I have a Sony PSP that I paid $250 plus tax so it came out to $271. I also have two games Lumines and Wipeout, the latter enables you to use the PSP to go online. $80 is what I paid plus tax for the two games. Plus I bought the Intec aluminum case, car charger, lens protector with an extra set of earbuds. Willing to let the whole thing go for $350 Paypal accepted. Price is firm. Buyer to pay shipping $20. Since the first million have been sold this is your last chance to own Spiderman 2 UMD which comes with the unit.

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to charge extra for paypal transactions. It's a forum rule and illegal in many states.

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
It's everyone's forum... everyone should obey the rules, and everyone should watch out for those who don't...

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
I adjusted my original post. I asked for proof and I got it. Thankyou, and my apologies for offending Mr.Hopkins

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
actually Jeff is very good to deal with. I also agree with rules but people SHOULD leave that to the mods instead of trying to be mods themselves.

Jeff....I have to ask. why are you selling such a new item already ? :)

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
I was playing it in the dark while my wife was taking a nap and when I got through playing it after an hour and a half, I temporarily lost my vision. Not completely, but the icons on my computer were blurry. Anyway, I have not touched it since. I love this thing it's great, but that was a scary moment. Besides Outlaw announced a new prepro w/DVI switching and I am selling some of my coveted DVDs to buy a new PrePro. The PSP is hot. If nobody buys it I still plan on getting some movies for it.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Actually, there was an article on Yahoo that said they did not sell out, and that they were selling far below the expected volume. Some stores in certain areas may actually still have them.

Michael.M.C

Stunt Coordinator

Why should he be penalized for not wanting to lose money to paypal?

Simple solution to the above problem.

DON'T ACCEPT PAYPAL UNLESS BUYER USES DIRECT WITHDRAWAL METHOD!

When I ebay, that's my rule and its not illegal at all for I am not changing my paypal account to a "premium" account just for the privilege of paying paypal so someone can use a charge card. I accept either money orders, cashiers checks or paypal only if they have the money deducted from their bank accounts. No fees involved there.

Jeremy Little

Supporting Actor
No, it was his presumptuous statement involving the whole surcharge thing that did it. But since you brought it up, it is illegal in many states to have a higher surcharge for credit cards than cash or check. It even breaks the Visa and Mastercard Merchant agreements. You agree that if you take credit cards, you won't charge more for them. Paypal had to agree to it, and makes others agree to it as well.

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
Jeff, just make a new thread and delete this one. I am suprised the mods have not jumped in as they usually dont let it go further than 1 post. kinda strange.....

just delete this one and make a new thread. these guys are not helping your sale. good old HTF...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks