What's new

Six Feet Under 7/11/04 (1 Viewer)

Marc Fedderman

Second Unit
I don't think the "Lisa Lives" storyline will persist. The psychic tripe is probably a part of Nate's grieving and re-assimilation. At least I hope this is the case. While the dream/hallucination sequences have always been a hallmark of the show, the true action has remained free of surrealism and occultist nonsense. In the interest of consistency and continuity Lisa must stay dead.

I still maintain that Lisa's sister (what's her name anyway?) was an insufferable bitch:).

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I noticed that the actress was different... that bugged me a little.

The rest of the episode was right on track with the better episodes of the series. It's what I loved again, not just liked...

John_VI

Second Unit
I agree that Nate needed to be slapped in the face about the psychic crap. It was a little harsh, but at least Lisa's sister has solidified her position as Bitch #1.

Ruth insisting that she and George take his son to lunch was classic. Is there ANYTHING that she won't at least TRY to control? For the good of the marriage, she needs to leave stuff like that alone....but she can't.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of naked neighbor, Joe. When Brenda breezed into the bedroom verbally berating him, I literally cringed and almost reached for the remote. Get RID of him already!!!

Claire is DEFINITELY going to be munching carpet before the end of the season, or at least be the recipient of said munching. She seems much too curious.

Rico is in it way too deep now. There's no going back, as Sophia is turning out to be a stalker. Of course, I guess if you have to be stalked by someone, it might as well be a beautiful woman, but woulnd't it also be helpful if she was rich, and not some needy, single-mother stripper? Man, was he ever stupid!

Keith is going to get caught screwing or blowing some guy when he goes on tour. And then probably get fired. And then probably return to the sullen, controlling, angry character he was last season. It would be so much better if he just admitted it to his boss and co-workers. Normally I wouldn't recommend "outing" oneself, but in a job like his with nubile teenage fans hanging around by the hundreds, willing to do ANYTHING to get close to Celeste, well.....

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D

I doubt keith will get kicked off tour. Celeste is a pop star (like Britney Spears)They enjoy the company of fasionable gay men, and have them on tour with them. I think he may get fired for some reason (like a bj or a comment that might slip), but Celeste might pick him up as a personal body guard, or at least offer the position to him. But David might throw a fit, thinking its a huge sex party on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks