What's new

Sign the card! The Official "GET WELL SOON" thread for Mike Frezon! (1 Viewer)

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Mike,

Although I only "know" you through HTF, you are someone I admire and respect due to the integrity, good nature, and wonderful sense of humor you bring to the forum. You, Peggy, and your family have been in my prayers as you go through your recovery. It's been wonderful seeing God at work as you've made significant progress recently.

God Bless and best wishes for continued healing,

Steve

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Hi, Mike!

As a "virtual" friend and ardent follower of WRU you are highly missed! Hoping that your continued recovery is speedy! We sure miss you!

Eric

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Mike! Get well soon. All of the RoundUp faithful is sending thoughts, prayers, and positive vibrations your way!

terry deto

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Terry
Glad to hear your feeling better Mike. Hope your full recovery is quick and comfortable and all your Loved ones are close at hand.

SAhmed

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Shakeel
Hi Mike,

It's really great to hear that you are feeling better and on the road to a successful recovery. Wishing you the very best!

Regards,

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
We're all very relieved that you're on the mend Mike! Sending lots of positive mojo your way!!!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Dear Mike, we've all been sending you our thoughts and prayers, and I think we all realized that the HTF isn't the same without you. Best wishes for a full recovery, and hope to hear from you soon on the boards again.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Mike, going to you on Sunday is like going to church, but in a good way. We are filled with anticipation and excitement of benevolent forces giving us THE WORD. And the 'Word' was good (there's bargains on BDs to be had).

Please recover quickly, for your own well-being, the love of your family, and for your other loyal family of fans here at HTF.
- Wayne Carter (Hollywoodaholic)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Mike,

I miss seeing Woody and Jessie all around the forum whenever you post! Get well and come back to your online family...your absence is noticeable!

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
Best wishes, Mike, to you and your family. (Say, Mike, does the wife know about your...interest in Alizee...and Kate Smith?)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Get well soon Mike. We miss you and NEED you. Your contributions to this forum are unequaled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks