What's new

Sign the card! The Official "GET WELL SOON" thread for Mike Frezon! (2 Viewers)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
htf-mike-getwell.jpg

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
Mike,
Best wishes for a quick & full recovery. It's hard to imagine the Weekly Round-Up without your guiding hand.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Hey Mike, can't wait till you get back here. The place has gone seriously downhill since you've been gone. :^D

MikeDE

Second Unit
I rarely post, but always read you every Saturday at midnight. Hope you are back to normal and enjoying your movie collection soon!

Frank Ha

Second Unit
Real Name
Frank Harrison
Mike, I'm so glad to hear that you are doing better. Keep getting better and hope to see you back at HTF soon.

Ashly Yeo

Stunt Coordinator
So glad to hear you are getting better. Continued prayers for your full recovery and for comfort and joy to all your loved ones. God bless you Mike.

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
Get well Mike! My crowning achievement at the HTF is definitely referring you here from magicmusic.net, so I'll be happy to see you back!

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Mike, I'm so glad that you are doing better. Get well soon! We miss you around here. Your one of the good ones. Continuing to pray for your recovery.

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will
Get well soon Mike! It just isn't the same HTF without you. Best wishes for you and your family.

Mick Wright

Second Unit
I rarely post here, but I never, ever miss the roundup. It's a great resource I'm finding it hard to live without.

Get well soon Mike, this place ain't the same without you.

Al.Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Al
Mike, hope you're getting feeling better and get well soon!

As an incentive, if you don't get back on your feet quickly, someone might take over the Weekly round-up. Er, never mind on that incentive ...

Douglas-M

Auditioning
Real Name
Douglas
Such great news that you're beginning to feel better, Mike. As one of your legion of minions, we need you to pick up the riding crop and start barking orders again! We miss the voice you bring to this place - so keep recuperating, get off that butt and come back to us 'cos we miss you!

-Doug

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks