What's new

Quantum Leap S3 - music changed! (1 Viewer)

JasonLa

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
I have an idea. Could someone with original airings or other versions of the episodes record the audio segments where the changes were made and then we could mute the DVD and play the audio file during the segment?

James Luckard

Second Unit
Real Name
James Luckard
Add me to the list of big time fans of QL from the network days who won't be buying the altered DVD sets. There are just too many DVDs coming out to waste my time on discs that won't match my memories of the show. I'd prefer to let it remain as it is in my mind. The replaced music on one lone episode of Moonlighting showed me that much.

I remember the episode of QL with "Georgia On My Mind," even though I was only a kid when it aired, it was that intense, and I only hope I never have to see the altered version. If you're able to enjoy it, fine, I'm happy for you, but I know I never could and after hearing that yet another season has had music changed, I'm crossing QL off my "to buy" list.

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
Is there somewhere that lists what episodes on DVD are altered, and which are left intact? tvshowsondvd.com doesnt get too specific.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks