1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Peter-PP, May 3, 2010.

1. Peter-PP

Peter-PP Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of the POP games and I can't wait to play the latest one coming out this month and see the movie as well. Any great deal online for pre ordering (PS3 version)? Thanks!

2. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Well-Known Member

Usually, the best deal (price-wise) is Amazon.com or some random unknown site. Check cheapassgamer.com for sales. Also, Amazon has been doing a lot of "buy/preorder X game, get $Y dollars credit" on the big games this season.

I'm looking forward to the movie, but probably won't see it until it's on DVD.

3. Peter-PP

Thanks! So far Amazon has the best deal.

4. Peter-PP

I ordered mine yesterday from Buy.com, no tax no shipping and now I can't wait to play it! Looking forward to the movie at the end of the month.

5. jane2010

jane2010 New Member

I think Amazon is the best, they usually have the lowest prices. I loved the previous Prince of Persia games, can't wait to get this new one. I'll have to wait for the PC version, though. That is going to be issued on June 8th.

6. Peter-PP

The last time I checked with Amazon, it was $56 but I got mine from Buy.com for $54 no tax and free shipping. I usually wait for the price to drop but I can't wait for the new POP games.

7. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Well-Known Member

This is on my "buy when it's cheaper and I have more free time" list. I'm curious to hear what people think of it. The Wii version is different from the PS3/360 version, too, but the reviews seem to suggest the PS3/360 versions are better.

8. Peter-PP

Finally I got the game today, played it and I like it! Some of the beginning scenes look awfully similar to The Sands of Time that I had played ages ago on PC.

9. Peter-PP

So, has anyone seen the movie yet? I saw it last week and I enjoyed it. What are your thoughts, those who have seen it?