What's new

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands (1 Viewer)

Peter-PP

Stunt Coordinator
I'm a big fan of the POP games and I can't wait to play the latest one coming out this month and see the movie as well. Any great deal online for pre ordering (PS3 version)? Thanks!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Usually, the best deal (price-wise) is Amazon.com or some random unknown site. Check cheapassgamer.com for sales. Also, Amazon has been doing a lot of "buy/preorder X game, get $Y dollars credit" on the big games this season.

I'm looking forward to the movie, but probably won't see it until it's on DVD.

Peter-PP

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered mine yesterday from Buy.com no tax no shipping and now I can't wait to play it! Looking forward to the movie at the end of the month.

jane2010

Auditioning
Real Name
Jane Clock
I think Amazon is the best, they usually have the lowest prices. I loved the previous Prince of Persia games, can't wait to get this new one. I'll have to wait for the PC version, though. That is going to be issued on June 8th.

Peter-PP

Stunt Coordinator
The last time I checked with Amazon, it was $56 but I got mine from Buy.com for $54 no tax and free shipping. I usually wait for the price to drop but I can't wait for the new POP games.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
This is on my "buy when it's cheaper and I have more free time" list. I'm curious to hear what people think of it. The Wii version is different from the PS3/360 version, too, but the reviews seem to suggest the PS3/360 versions are better.

Peter-PP

Stunt Coordinator
Finally I got the game today, played it and I like it! Some of the beginning scenes look awfully similar to The Sands of Time that I had played ages ago on PC.

Peter-PP

Stunt Coordinator
So, has anyone seen the movie yet? I saw it last week and I enjoyed it. What are your thoughts, those who have seen it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks