What's new

Once and Again Season 3 Announced (2 Viewers)

Roni F

Stunt Coordinator
I am DYING for Season 3 to finally be released. I know that they recorded commentary for the last episode way back when. I'm still holding out hope that it will eventually come out.

Eve Brown

Stunt Coordinator
I remember seeing the packaging on amazon a while back. But if the set is finished it would be stupid for buena vista to just sit on it. Would love to finish the series. I am holding on to the recordings i have of season 3 until they release the dvd.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
There was a whole series of TV box sets that Disney had planned, but then cancelled at the last minute.

I remember BEGGARS AND CHOOSERS was another one, due around the same time, if not the same day. Yet, they all got cancelled together.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Yup, it was the same day, along with season 4 of Boy Meets World. Since then Disney hasn't done a whole lot with their TV titles; the big ones (Lost, DH, Grey's Anatomy) and some poorly-tossed together animated releases, coupled with a few sitcoms. People complain about the sets that other companies have put together, but at least they're doing something. Disney appears to be sitting on all their stuff.

Gord

Sherbert

Auditioning
Real Name
Cheryl
The latest item I've found with regard to the release of Once and Again Season 3, was posted July 3, 2007. Once and Again DVD news: There's hope that season 3 will be released | TVShowsOnDVD.com

To whom does one submit comments so they know there are people out here who would still love to complete the series set on DVD? I mean - according to this article, the artwork and discs are already on the shelf, but no one at Buena Vista was releasing it! At the time of the announcement rights to the series were imminently ending for Buena Vista and it would be out for bid. Has anyone heard anything since the July 2007 posting?

Thanks!

Titania41

Auditioning
Real Name
Nancy
Um...did you notice the date of that particular post? It's dated 9/30/2005. It's approaching four years old. That's why no one's mentioned it...

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

Actually, there were rumors recently that I think it was SHOUT may be doing something with ONCE AND AGAIN.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Any updates at all since the last post in this thread, regarding the third season of Once and Again?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks