What's new

***Official Big Brother 3 Thread*** (1 Viewer)

gregstaten

Supporting Actor
Danielle did not use her veto. Josh is jockeying like crazy to muster the votes to keep from being voted out.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
7/24/02 comments:

Danielle is showing her cards too early, but she was able to use POV to get many of the others to show their cards as well (like Roddy).

I still don't understand why Danielle would want to see Gerry go this early (before Josh) when it'd a whole lot better to keep him around for an extra vote. The only reason to let Josh hang around is to try to use him like Nicole did Will last season (keep the a-hole around to prop yourself up when the final vote goes down).

I thought the whole Chiara-Amy-Roddy love triangle to be comical. Amy is pretty much insufferable IMHO with her snobby attitude.

With Marcellas being such a germ-o-phobe, how does he handle sex with another man? I was cracking up with Tonya was using Marcellas' shears to trim/shave Josh's chest. M's reactions to many things in the house are very funny.

It seems many of the houseguests have successfully flown under the radar.

Will Amy actually vote Josh to stay? I don't think Josh will get better than a split among the gang of 6 (Roddy and Eric might go with Josh, and I don't see Lisa or Chiara doing the same). And I don't see Jason, or Gerry voting to keep Josh around. So Josh is left with 3-4 possible votes (Amy, Roddy, Eric, Danielle), but in a tie, Marcellas gets to break it and he'll boot Josh.

Jason Boucher

Stunt Coordinator
I'm glad someone is still watching. Danielle trying to play both sides is making me sick. I actually think Marcellus is in a very strong position. He seems to have an inseparable bond with Amy, a very strong alliance with Gerry and a mutually beneficial alliance with Danielle. On top of that, I don't think anyone else will try to nominate him for eviction anytime soon so as not to be labelled a racist homophobe. He also is smart enough to know that he has to suck it up and play the game abit (ala, the razor episode) and he is not willing to let himself be manipulated by Danielle. Give me a scenario where he gets evicted in the next four or five votes?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If one of the gang of 5 gains HoH, I could see them put up Marcellas and Gerry (just for shits and giggles). Gerry probably goes in that round. If another gang of 5 wins HoH, put up Marcellas and Amy. Close vote, maybe Amy goes. Get another gang of 5 to win HoH, put up Marcellas and Jason, Marcellas goes.

(I realize I'm discounting the POV's impact for possible scenarios). I thinking the POV is a better tool to use to get people to tip their strategies, like Danielle did so well this week, and not use it.

Not saying this'll happen because it's all about winning HoH for "your" team to make it from week to week.

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
i hope gerry wins hoh, that would be cool, i want him around a few more weeks to throw kinks in all those plans the others have.

My guesses:

Josh is out tonight I think. I see a 4-4 tie, with Marcellas deciding the tie by kicking him out.

Josh gets 4 votes from Amy, Gerry, Lisa, Chiara
Tonya gets 4 votes from Jason, Roddy, Eric and Danielle

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
7/25/02 show:

Oh...my...goodness!

Josh was spared by a vote of 5-3 (only Lisa, Chiara, and Gerry voted for Tonya). To me, this means people are going to try to use Josh like they tried to use Will from BB2. I think the women in the house screwed themselves by letting Josh stay in. Now the numbers are 6 guys, 4 girls. This is basically a repeat of the BB2 moment where Nicole beat Sherry in the 1st week's vote (where Nicole was outspoken and annoying and Sherry was the "pawn" for being a sweet mom-type person). Just when you think people learn from their mistakes, human nature rears its ugly head.

Both Amy and Danielle are to blame for not getting rid of Josh when they had the chance, and Josh might just make them pay.

Roddy is HoH by virtue of coming closest with his answer as to what was the combined weight of all of the competitors in the food challenge last week (pre-eating).

Just my guess: I think Roddy puts up Gerry and Marcellas up for nominations, or to please Chiara, Roddy might put up Danielle and Amy.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I've said all along that they should have gone after the power core (Roddy, Eric, Chiara, Lisa) this week.

Roddy's victory actually hurts them far worse than not going after the core, however.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
If I were HoH, I would think of the 2 biggest threats to myself, put them up for eviction, and if someone used the PoV, I'd put up a friend of the person who used the PoV.

Jason Boucher

Stunt Coordinator
Is it possible that CBS had the fix in last night? My reasons. It was reported that Tonya was having some type of medical problem with her implants. Everyone thought thath Josh was a goner, and even he couldn't figure out who voted to keep him. The last two votes were not revealed. And, most importantly, when Tonya was interviewed, she asked if her children were in the studio, and the host replied, "Sorry, we can't comment on that, but you'll see them soon enough." Were the kids present because the fix was in and CBS already had them there to greet their ailing mom? Just a thought.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
No, I think Danielle and Roddy both voted to keep Josh. Roddy does so to keep a male vote to the core, and Danielle did it to use the "Will Gambit" and keep the obnoxious one around till the end. I think Danielle screwed up by keep Josh around. A female vote is easier to control than an alliance vote (which fractured very easily along male/female lines when both of the alliance were put up for eviction).

Las Vegas isn't too far from Los Angeles/Hollywood, so getting Tonya's kids out there wouldn't take too long. I don't know if the kids were there (last season, they would show the booted houseguest greeting their family while the show was still on).

I do think the producers do know ahead of time who got the boot from the diary room votes that are not done live. Weren't they done live last season? I forget.

I will miss Tonya's rack on display. And will have to see Josh's hairy rack for at least 2 more weeks.

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
they almost always DO NOT show all the votes, just some of them, to keep the suspense of the live announcement. And it was a surprise, wasn't it? :)
no fix, they voted for Josh, they were discussing it afterwards.
As for her 'rack', personally I thought she didn't get her money's worth, they didn't look good at all, IMHO, not natural in the least (of course, if you like that kinda stuff, then perhaps they were perfect :D)

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Las Vegas isn't too far from Los Angeles/Hollywood, so getting Tonya's kids out there wouldn't take too long. I don't know if the kids were there (last season, they would show the booted houseguest greeting their family while the show was still on).
They haven't had friends/family at either of the two evictions yet this year.

In fact, some have speculated that the producers may be sequestering the houseguests for some period of time for possible gameplay reasons (to use them as replacements if there is a knife incident like last year, or to keep them from watching the videotapes before doing any 'jury' voting, or...). I personally doubt it.

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
I wouldn't be surprised if Roddy puts up both Amy and Chi-whora for nominations. But I'm sure he'll be getting from advice from his "Prison Bitch" (Marc's came with that one) Josh, so I see both Amy and Gerry will be getting noms this weekend.

I would love it if Roddy did a 180 and put up both Josh and Gerry and Josh was finally kicked out.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Amy and Marcelles
are on the block. Marcelles
is such a dumbass...had a chance to go after the core 4...and he knew who they were. Sucker.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks