What's new

*** Official "A MIGHTY WIND" Review Thread (1 Viewer)

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
It was great. If you are fan of This is Spinal Tap, Waiting for Guffman and Best in Show you will not be dissapointed. The movie was laugh out loud funny and the crowd I saw it with seemed to feel the same way that I did. Eugene Levy puts on a hell of performance as well.

:star: :star: :star: :star: out of :star: :star: :star: :star:

Leo Hinze

Stunt Coordinator
I saw it, and thought it was great. But a funny thing happened. Apparently the movie brought up some repressed memories from my childhood of some horrible abuse that I had endured, but forgotten about until now. I had nightmares all night about being forced to listen to Peter, Paul, and Mary as child, while being force-fed chocolate mousse.

Oh well, at least now my aversion to things dessert makes sense.

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
I thought is was great as well-they're obviously getting better as each one comes out. I hope the DVD for this one has as many deleted scenes as the other three did.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "A Mighty Wind". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread.

Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!

If you need to discuss those type of issues then I have designated an Official Discussion Thread.

Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks