What's new

NFL2k3 Xbox Live Records (1 Viewer)

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Did anyone notice tonight when they logged into Xbox Live that their NFL 2k3 record had been reset to 0-0? I have only had Live for a few days, but I had already amassed a decent 14-4 record. Do the Live records reset every month or is this a new year thing? Very curious??

Brandon Smith

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
I was 75-35, and am now back to 0-0. WTF happened!!! I looked at the leaderboard, and see that is has been reset, but still there are lots of cheaters back on top with like 200-10 records.

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Well guys I just got off the phone with MS, and they acted like it was a bug in the system and not something that was supposed to happen with the new year. I hope that once they get the bug fixed they restore our old records! Sure I was only 14-4, but I was damn proud of my record!!

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I was an awful 0-4
So...here is to hoping that they can't revert everyone's records back to what they should be :)
Just kidding...hopefully MS can fix this.....

Jason Price

Second Unit
I was kind of hoping they had fixed the plug pulling, and were resetting the records due to that. Unfortunately, that's not the case... :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.