What's new

NBC's Fall 2003 Schedule (1 Viewer)

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
The reality series “The Apprentice,” from Mark Burnett (“Survivor”) and featuring business tycoon Donald Trump, will premiere in early 2004.
This will only be worthwhile if the "master" looks like George Costanza and hands his "apprentice" a big book on risk management in the first episode. :D

Brad

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
I really don't see the point in remaking actual episodes of Coupling. You're not gonna do it any better than the BBC version already has. Then again, that never stopped them before.

Dave Smith

Stunt Coordinator
It SUCKS that they cancelled Kingpin. I honestly thought it was the best thing on TV since season 1 of the Sopranos!

The reviews were almost all positive... didn't it get the viewing figures they wanted?

MickeS

Senior HTF Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Too bad "Hidden Hills" is gone. I also wish they'd kept "Watching Ellie" around, but I guess they gave it two chances and it failed.

Greg Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone else disappointed Watching Ellie wasn't renewed. I really like the show. It was definitely the best show made from all the Seinfeld alumni. Which I guess isn't saying much.

Greg

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Greg, yeah, I'm a bit disappointed too, although I liked it better in its original format with the real-time gimmick.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Boomtown Is Adding Vanessa Wiliams to the cast. Did some genius Suit figure it did'nt already have enough recurring characters . Idiots

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
American Dreams - :emoji_thumbsup:
Boomtown - :emoji_thumbsup:
Third Watch - :emoji_thumbsup:

Too bad they didn't put all three of these back to back, then I would only have to watch NBC one night a week.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Anytime Whoopi Goldberg gets a full half hour to torture the world.. dear god.. the woman is basically box office poison.. I love how they dig up "Ghost" (hey, folks, that's only more then a decade ago) I don't see them mentioning "American Made" or "Eddie" as part of her Bio.

So, people are willing to stomach this crap but not something like "The Tick" ?

Clint B

Second Unit
Glad to see that "Ed" survived. Hopefully it will do better on Wednesdays this time. I also hope that "Coupling" isn't going to be too "dumbed down" or "tamed" for an American audience. It's really an intelligent, funny show on the BBC (or in my case, PBS, since I don't have BBC America).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks