What's new

My So Called Life - DVD Boxset Release Details (1 Viewer)

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
"good faith" (their term)
The good faith should be with their customer. If the vendor can't be bothered to reply, then it's pretty obvious that they have no interest in disputing the chargeback. Buy yourself something enjoyable with the cash (may I suggest the first season of Once and Again if you don't have it).

DannyS

Second Unit
probably. my wife is still waiting for hers.. :frowning: She still finds it hard to look at the box set sitting on the shelf. Worst part is.. It was myself that mentioned the show to her in the first place...

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Well, he isn't in jail for swindling us out of our money and double charging our credit cards. He is in jail for defrauding investors on a faked new technology project called "Face It," which was going to be used to ID people in this post-9/11 world. Turns out the product never existed and the total investors have been taken for sounds to be about 2.3 million...at least that is what the article said.

Jason Rosefeld said he is trying to do what he can to get the remaining people their bonus DVDs (for those that ordered and never got it), but I doubt there is much he can do about the lunch boxes.

I'm hoping he chimes in here at some point.

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Those of you who are looking for the lunchbox and/or bonus disc can find them on EBAY. Search for "my so called bonus".
I was very pleased to find the disc (no lunchbox) for $26.

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Rob-
Let me know how the Bonus DVD is and worth a bidding war on eBay....
:)
Mark

Larry W

Agent
I just recieved an email from Jason regarding the bonuses. Before I decide on doing anything I want to make sure that this email was really from Jason and not another scam.

Oh, and someone might want to move this thread to the TV Board.

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Larry,

If you go to anotheruniversesucks.org ,

I am sure Jason can verify that he sent you the message.

Also, with Rojek in jail, the scams would seem to have stopped.

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Cynthia and anyone else who never got the bonus materials, (and ordered it):
Check your old e-mail address and "bulk mail" folders for an e-mail from Jason Rosenfeld.
He is using the last known data from AU's order data base and sending out people e-mails with instructions how to recieve the bonus DVD and lunchbox. Because this is now being handled by Jason, and not AU, they are charging a nomimal shippping fee (paid via Paypal only) to get you the materials.
All-in-all, if you have an outstanding order for this set from AU and got victimized by Rojek, then this is your chance to get this stuff for about another $8, all of which goes to shipping.
Check your e-mails, and if you don't see one, contact Jason over at Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks