What's new

My Girlfriend is Dating Quentin Tarantino (1 Viewer)

Carol Curtis

Stunt Coordinator
No I'm not masking it up! She has been going out with him on & off for the last few months or so. She met him at a high fashion show that she was running in Boston.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
What ever happened to Mira Sorvino?
------------------
Visit My Pathetic WebPage
"....With that in mind,I humbly add my own prophecy of
what the dawn of the new millennium shall bring forth-
one thousand more years of the same old crap" Jose Chung

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
ARe you sure this is not a female version of those "Matthew Chmiel & Rini Bell" and "NickSo and Mena Suvari" fantasies?
laugh.gif

I sat behind QT in a movie theatre once, by the way.
/Mike

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Never mind.
blush.gif

------------------
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."
[Edited last by Mark Zimmer on August 31, 2001 at 02:07 PM]

Carol Curtis

Stunt Coordinator
Ricky, No I haven't been stuck in the middle with them or would I ever want to be stuck in the middle with her or anybody else :) I haven't met him yet but my first question is going to be what kind of home theater stuff do you have? & can you get me a good deal on anything? :) I once asked Michael Jordan what he had at home & he said he really could not remember because it was all pro brands that he never heard of that a private company reccomended & installed, but when I mentioned Home Theater to him I did get one of those big smiles out of him :) I think he was surprised that a girl asked him a qusetion like that. I worked for a marketing company in Boston at the time & I was always in & out of all the club V.I.P lounges & at the time I was trying to talk some of the Celtics into singing in a contest that we were running & Michael happened to be in town & I guess he went along with them to the club. I even tried to get him to talk some of them into singing after he told me don't even ask me, which they did but they would not enter the contest but it was a fun night anyway. Also I've got to say that he is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. What you see of him on tv is exactly how he is. Now guys, I don't even want to start telling you about some friends that are Playboy Bunnies, they were on loan to us for a promotion, but I would love to see what kind of HT they have at the Playboy mansion. One of them told me there are all kinds of screening rooms & I should come & visit her but sofar I've just not had the time to get out there. Right now I'm in the middle of moving to South Beach, FL.

Eric Scott

Second Unit
quote: I haven't met him yet but[/quote]Very cool, Carol... if you get a chance, try to put your finger in the hole in his hand!
crazy.gif

TYPED BY MY SQUIRMING DERANGED FINGER WITH A MOLDY GREEN NAIL
"Oh my goodness,"…the green is spreading…help me!

[Edited last by Eric Scott on August 31, 2001 at 05:03 PM]

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
You don't mind that your girlfriend is dating another person?
I was confused at first too, but then I realized that Carol is probably a woman. Isn't it weird that women can refer to their friends who are girls as girlfriends, but if I call my buddy my boyfriend I'll just get funny looks.
crazy.gif

------------------
Bill
biggrin.gif

mickey31.gif

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
Carol:
Moving to South Beach, huh? ... You're into HT as well ..WOW!
If you are single, would you consider going on a date with a blonde, tall Eastern European man :) ?
------------------
RIGHT ... CHEERS!
The Hole

Carol Curtis

Stunt Coordinator
Aurel, I don't think my boyfriend would like that & Don I work in marketing & will be looking for a job when I get to South Beach & no I don't have a lot of money I just got out of college but I do have a lot of friends in South Beach so I'm not really worried about a job & believe it or not my apt. in South Beach is going to cost half of what the apt. in Boston cost. Boston is out of sight & the city is a mess with the BIG DIG going on.

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
Carol ...
Since my chances of dating you are shot
frown.gif
... do you mind me asking what an apartment is going for on South Beach?
I am really dreading the upcoming NY winter ... looking to possibly relocate.
Thanks ....
------------------
RIGHT ... CHEERS!
The Hole

Eric Scott

Second Unit
quote: but if I call my buddy my boyfriend I'll just get funny looks.[/quote]Those aren't funny looks, they are the look of being enlightened!
crazy.gif

[Edited last by Eric Scott on August 31, 2001 at 09:22 PM]

Carol Curtis

Stunt Coordinator
Aurel, believe it or not I really don't know what apartments are going for but from what I understand you can get a one bedroom Apt. between $800 & $1,000 but don't quote me. I got mine through a friend of a friend on a sublet at a good price because the girl that has the apt. got a one year internship at Fox News & had to move to New York in a hurry, so I lucked out. From what people tell me though, the prices are low compared to New York or Boston even though it's South Beach.

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks