What's new

More good news about Fraggle Rock Season 1 box set... (1 Viewer)

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
check this:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3300

Even though the phone-reps at HIT Entertainment have officially been saying "under consideration" apparently there's a printed ad for the new complete first-Season set in the soon-to-be-released latest single-disc Fraggle DVD compilation.

Woohoo! To be released in the fall...it will be a LOOOONG summer... :D

Jason-D

Agent
This is great news. I was holding off on the single disc releases in anticipation of a season set. I only saw this very infrequently during its first run because we didn't have HBO. I guess I should consider myself lucky that my parents even got cable.

florence franks

Stunt Coordinator
Fabulous news! I be there on day one. Really hope this selling like no tomorrow. I want all (5?) of the seasons for sure!

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
So have there been further news on the extras? The set comes out in half a month, and I'm just wondering if that's all the extras, the stuff that's listed on Amazon.

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
I actually called and left messages with several people at hit telling them that I really want to review this set (would even be willing to pay for the copy just as long as I can get it a week or so early to get a review posted) and have not received a return call from anyone. :frowning:

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
I'm really anxious to see this. I'm hoping the quality won't disappoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks