1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Leverage Season 3 Confirmed

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Mark Talmadge, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Mark Talmadge

Mark Talmadge Screenwriter

TNT has confirmed that it has renewed Leverage for a third season and that it has ordered 15 episodes for the third season. This is awesome news for everyone out there. Leverage is one of the best Cable TV shows being broadcast.

Confirmed: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/08/27/this-just-in-tnt-renews-leverage/

2. Mark_B

Mark_B Second Unit

Mark
    They are also adding Jerri Ryan to the cast while Sophie (not sure of her real name) is on maternity leave. I think it will be a good addition to have "Seven of Nine" on here.

3. nolesrule

nolesrule Producer

Joe Kauffman
    Gina Bellman

I still have some issues separating her from her role as "crazy, wacky Jane" in the UK series Coupling, which is one of my favorite TV shows on DVD.

4. Mark Talmadge

Mark Talmadge Screenwriter

I don't like Jeri Ryan. Her acting is stiff and she seems to read her lines like a robot.

5. DavidJ

DavidJ Premium
    Supporter

David
    Great news! It may not push artistic boundaries, but it is fun, "comfort TV." I've gotten used to Gina Bellman as Sophie, but it did take a while to put her "Coupling" character out of my mind (it was a brilliantly written show). I also like the idea of Jeri Ryan joining the show.

6. Mikah Cerucco

Mikah Cerucco Screenwriter

The reader is left to determine whether this is a joke.

7. Walter C

Walter C Screenwriter

Walter
    As a reminder, the season premiere is only a few hours away, with 2 back-to-back episodes, at 9 PM EST. I always thought of this show as a mixture of The A-Team and Burn Notice, minus the explosions.

8. Kazz

Kazz Stunt Coordinator

Now that the third of Leverage is under way what do you guys think about it? Personally I'm really liking the new season. Lots of good episodes especially the recent one with Ford's Dad.

I've been watching a majority of the season via TNT's website since I've been so busy at work. But had it not been for my job at a marketing firm I would not have been interested in the show as much as I am now.

Hopefully the rest of you are as happy as I am about this season.