What's new

Leverage Season 3 Confirmed (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
TNT has confirmed that it has renewed Leverage for a third season and that it has ordered 15 episodes for the third season. This is awesome news for everyone out there. Leverage is one of the best Cable TV shows being broadcast.

Confirmed: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/08/27/this-just-in-tnt-renews-leverage/

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
They are also adding Jerri Ryan to the cast while Sophie (not sure of her real name) is on maternity leave. I think it will be a good addition to have "Seven of Nine" on here.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Gina Bellman

I still have some issues separating her from her role as "crazy, wacky Jane" in the UK series Coupling, which is one of my favorite TV shows on DVD.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Great news! It may not push artistic boundaries, but it is fun, "comfort TV." I've gotten used to Gina Bellman as Sophie, but it did take a while to put her "Coupling" character out of my mind (it was a brilliantly written show). I also like the idea of Jeri Ryan joining the show.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Mark Talmadge

I don't like Jeri Ryan. Her acting is stiff and she seems to read her lines like a robot.
The reader is left to determine whether this is a joke.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
As a reminder, the season premiere is only a few hours away, with 2 back-to-back episodes, at 9 PM EST. I always thought of this show as a mixture of The A-Team and Burn Notice, minus the explosions.

Kazz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
Now that the third of Leverage is under way what do you guys think about it? Personally I'm really liking the new season. Lots of good episodes especially the recent one with Ford's Dad.

I've been watching a majority of the season via TNT's website since I've been so busy at work. But had it not been for my job at a marketing firm I would not have been interested in the show as much as I am now.

Hopefully the rest of you are as happy as I am about this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks