What's new

I Truly Don't Care How Many Songs You Have On Your Ipod (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Mark, you misunderstood me. I have no issues with expressing capacity in terms of number of songs. I find it a perfectly valid approximation for J6P. I was wondering why people would take issue with that.

--
H

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

Yes, it is land line and Mark, unless you are talking about VoIP (which would be WAN, not LAN:D ), you've been using the wrong term.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Oh. Gottcha.

Yeah, it really doesn't bother me. Maybe there are some people who boast their song numbers like they are better than those with lesser amounts? That probably bugs others, but I don't really care.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
12,798 (35.1 days). I only tell people who ask. It's not like I invented the thing. (BTW, I use folding Sennheiser headphones and the sound is superb).

I work at a university and ride public transportation. I'd say out on an average trip, a third of the people are listening to I-Pods or other listening devices, and another 15-20% are talkimg on their cell phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks