What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: The Lion King (TOTALLY RECOMMENDED!!!) (1 Viewer)

Chazz_S

Supporting Actor
Yeah Luke, I briefly saw a small bit where one of the animators briefly mentioned J.T. Thomas being Simba and how that helped him in his drawings, but that's it really :frowning:

I mean sheesh, the voicework is something that helped contibute to the high quality of the film, but I guess they didn't have space for it since they needed to fit important stuff like the various 'interactive safari's'. :emoji_thumbsup: Disney! :rolleyes

John H Ross

Screenwriter
I'm missing that line of dialogue too from right after the layer change. I'm using a multi-region Sony DVP-7700.

This is FAR more annoying than any of the animation changes.

John

Ray Chuang

Screenwriter
I'm a bit late to this discussion, but I just got The Lion King Platinum Edition just a few days ago.

The picture quality can be described as this:
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

It is so amazingly detailed with breathtaking color I'm definitely taking it to see the movie on my brother's 61" projection TV. :D Unlike the Beauty and the Beast Platinum Edition DVD, The Lion King has far better color quality, avoiding the garish colors that (in my opinion) plagued the Beauty and the Beast DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks