What's new

HTF REVIEW: "Moulin Rouge" (HTF pick for BEST DVD 2001) (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Ep.I was nothing more than a "hey world look what I can do with computers" movie from Lucas.
While I agree with you, what does this have to do with anything? It is one hell of a DVD and I believe that is what this thread is about...

--

Holadem

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
While I agree with you, what does this have to do with anything? It is one hell of a DVD and I believe that is what this thread is about...
Sorry for the derail, must have been the beer comment. Back on track....as for the DVD, it is good, but not worthy of the DVD of the year. I still agree with Ron E., as a whole the Moulin Rouge DVD takes it.
Peace Out~:D

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Ep.I was nothing more than a "hey world look what I can do with computers" movie from Lucas.
------------------------------------------------------------
Some people might say about "Moulin Rouge"....hey world look what I can do with computers, 10 miles of cloth and fast edits
not me, of course
but someone might. :)

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Hey, you're WRONG about Budweiser!
It says Right HERE (hic..!) on my can...
"...we know of NO other beer available at ANY price that costs as much to brew, uses the Best quality hops..."
SEE? (hic...!) it's on the CAN!!!
:) D
BTW, I LOVED MR, total EYE candy, but I vote for Superman The DVD.
Great docs. and WONDERFUL restoration!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks