What's new

Help me chose a pair of slippers... (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I can't decide which pair to order...

:D

01:

02:

03:

04:

05:

The first and third ones look the nicest, but the second one looks like it'd be the most comfortable.

I think I'd be embarassed to wear the last two. Number four looks like it needs to be worn outdoors with underwear, a bathrobe and a beer belly.

The first one looks like it'd be the easiest to slip into and trudge around my condo.

I'm leaning towards #1 & #3.

Three would be better for walking down my hallway to the garbage chute, cause it's got the rubber padded sole.

So which pair of slippers should I order?

Vote now.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Marco, you had to know something like this was coming when you started this thread, but let me be the first. My vote is for this pair:

You could fit a whole person into those! :D

ChadLB

Screenwriter
I have a pair similiar to one and I thought I would hate them being without the heel part but I actually wear them the most.

Evan M.

Supporting Actor
Well, personaly I think 1 and 2 look like woman slippers. I actually live right near LLBean and I opted for option 5. Very comfortable with a bit of masculinity LOL ;). I also like option 4. If you want to save some bucks check out a store in Maine called Dexter Shoes. You will be able to order on-line I am sure. The quality is very similar to Beans (even better with some lines) and they will be a bit cheaper. I have a pair of Bean moccassins and a Dexter pair ......and the Dexter pair has held up better. Good luck.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I agree that #2 look a little bit too much like those Ugg boots or whatever that ridiculously hideous fashion trend of Eskimo boots is called that women are wearing nowadays.

I think I've got it narrowed down to #1 and #3.

It's between those choices.

The third pair looks like a more confortable deluxe version of #5 which looks weird and flat and squishy to me.

The pictures are no good on their own, you've got to imagine me hungover in a pair of plaid boxers with a scruffy 2-day old beard and a cup of espresso.

I think #3 matches that best... but #1 also looks pretty good too!

I'm trying to decide which would be most comfortable to slip on and kick back on my livingroom couch... option #1 or #3.

?

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
It's a damm pair of slippers.. Just pick one!

There, I said it (For the hundreds of AHL readers who were yearning to type that). :)

FWIW, I choose the one without the heel. It's so much easier just to slip it on and go, without having to fidget around with the heel.

Jay

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
I say number 3. They have style, look classy and look although your footies would be in heaven within all that fur! :D

PatrickL

Deceased Member
You mean you're not gonna go with these? :D

Since you've narrowed it down, it seems practical to go for #3 for those trips to the garbage chute. #1 is a little tricky anyhow - I like slides with no heels but those look too soft-soled to me.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
:D

Okay I did it...

I went with #3!

This better have been the right choice or I'll seek vengence on all of you.

Seriously, I hope these slippers are good.

I bought a bathrobe with a monogram script on the chest too so I can strut around my condo like Preston Waters, scoffing at all my negihobors.

Now I just need a pipe that blows bubbles.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
do those have fur/fleece/whatever on the inside? if so, then i can't wear any of them cuz my feet sweat too much.

file that under "tmi"....

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Ack, too late for my opinion, but I have something similar to #3 and my biggest complaint is, the leather laces are extremely difficult to keep tied. You can't tie them too tightly, so they keep coming undone.

Other than that, I love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks