What's new

Gossip Girl season 4 thread (2 Viewers)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Defying the odds, Gossip Girl was renewed for another season, and returns tonight as the CW gets the jump on its network brethren.

All I remember was something about Chuck getting mugged in Europe at the end of season 3. And I don't know if Jenny will be back this season (haven't checked to see if Taylor Momsen is still too busy with her singing career.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Taylor Momsen is no longer part of the main cast, though she may appear in bits later, she is largely written out for now. Too much of an off screen hastle.

Yes, last we saw Chuck he was mugged in Prague and left bleeding on the city streets.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Holy crap was S hot tonight.. whoa. That spotted outfit.... they might have called it "Stare at this girls cleavage for 10 minutes"

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Well, they are definitely playing up the role of S in super tarty outfits.. and I seem to be OK with it.

B sinks to absolute new lows, and Chuck plots his vengence.

And Lonely boy looks to find his way back to S.

I'm seriously enjoying a Jenny-less season.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
They keep trying to work little J back in, even after she said "proof positive, I'm out" last time, which was respectable.
That having been said, Blair-Chuck-Serena have crossed into being truly scumbag characters this season, and I'm hoping for someone to dish out the vengence, cold.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
This show is one of the best comedies out there.

I watch because my wife does and it's truly craptastic. She says she watches for the fashion.

I do find it fun to try to pick the scene that will end up on the Soup.

Last weeks cheezy eighties fast cuts where Blair and Chuck Bass were saying how much they hate each other and then went to bed ended up on the Soup. I picked that one.

There were too many last night that could end up on the Soup this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks