What's new

Girl's Feet Severed on Theme Park Ride (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
My jest wasn't meant to be cruel. If the same thing happened to me I'd get over my pain and suffering by trying to find a smile or a laugh again. It's my way. But I have as much sympathy as any poster on this board for this girl and her family. People cope by finding humor in the situation. That's a fact.

/falls off soapbox, injures little toe which the doctor says will have to be removed.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
My apologies for the jokes for those who found them offensive. I'll refrain. I don't like making enemies as the price for a cheap laugh. They were meant in jest. I have sympathy for the girl and her family. I think I showed that from post 1 here.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale

James,
Be good to your dog.
It doesn't get any of your jokes , but still loves you.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Admit it, you're using my dog as a surrogate for the posters on this thread. There must be a group hug in the making...and I'll gladly accept it.
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianW
It saddens me to think that I won't be able to keep up with the young girl's medical progress, and that the current tragic state will be the last I hear of this event.

Brian, turn that frown upside down!
After a little adjustment period, I'm almost sure you'll get to see plenty of coverage on the young ladies miraculous progress on her old feet or some new titanium springs.

See? Just as I guessed.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Even if she ultimately loses the right foot too, both will be below the knee amputations. As long as you have your knees, normally walking is possible with the prosthetics. Not that that makes everything gravy, but it's much better than above the knee amputations.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks