What's new

FS: Suikoden/Lunar Complete for Playstation (1 Viewer)

John Madia

Second Unit
I am selling Suikoden and Lunar Silver Star Story Complete for the Playstation.

Suikoden contains the origianl box and instruction manual both in near mint condition. Asking price is $40. A word of warning: the last time I played the game I remember the music skipping at the beginning (the disc played fine other than that). I don't know wheter this was because of a scratch (which I couldn't see on the back) or because my PSX was on it's last legs (I was in the 'turn the PSX upside down to get it to play' stage). My PSX is long gone so there's no way to test it. If it's a scratch then it could probably just be cleaned with a game doctor.

Lunar Silver Star Story contains the original packaging (box, jewel case, map, hardcover manual, discs) all in excellent condition. Asking price is $45.

I'm willing to sell both for $75. No trades since I'm using the money toward a Gamecube. I also have FF IX if anyone is interested.

scud_redlion

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert Young
Hi there,

I am new here and just google'd the ps1 game lunar and found this listing. I am a video game collector and would like to buy the 2 ps1 games namely suikoden and lunar 2. I am from the Philippines but I do have a verified paypal account. Will you consider selling those to me?

Does the suikoden and the lunar 2 have any scratches on them?
Does the lunar 2 collector edition comes complete with 5 cds, book, box etc..?
Pls let me know how how much is the shipping cost to the Philippines?
I do have a ebay account so please check my feedback there.
My account name is scud_redlion.

Will wait for your reply. Thanks.

Robert Young
Philippines

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks