What's new

FS: BFG 6800gt, Antec TrueControll 550w (1 Viewer)

Troy*H

Stunt Coordinator
Selling a BFG 6800gt agp graphics card that has a artic cooling silencer 3 heat sink

also getting rid of a Antec TrueControll 550w power supply. It has an attachment that fits in your drive bay so you can fiddle with the voltage on the rails.

asking $60 shipped per part or $100 shipped for both. Looking to get paid through paypal. If your interested send me a pm

thanks
Troy

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Attention Folks. Public service announcement.

AVOID this weasel like the plague.

He sold me an Xbox year before last and delivered me a unit with major performance issues and didn't even include everything he was supposed to.

Subsequent inquiries to him to resolve the matter were all blatantly IGNORED.

BUYER BEWARE!!

Troy*H

Stunt Coordinator
dude get a fucking life. I am not going to refund you money and lose the money I spend shipping the xbox priority because you have a problem with people that smoke. The xbox worked fine when I shipped it.

wts 1 gig (512x2) OCZ plat rev 2 (timming2-2-2-5) $200 shipped. If you have a problem thinking its not going to work I'll send you a video of it running in my pc.

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Look, you ripped me off plain and simple - and you know it.

You sent me a defective Xbox that DID NOT WORK and ignored each and every message I sent you to rectify the matter after I discovered this fact, which in effect is your indictment. I ended up junking the xbox altogether.

Your oh so eloquent choice of words in the below response should be further warning to anyone considering dealing with you.

If my warnings to people help ensure that you never "do business" again on this forum, then I guess that is some modicum of justification given the money I ended up losing in dealing with the likes of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks