What's new

EIGHT IS ENOUGH (1 Viewer)

tom_tagliente

Stunt Coordinator
Any word on when the Bradford family will make its debut on DVD? This was a great series and I would love to own this one along with FALCON CREST when they are released.

mannix

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
tim
none that i know of on the unreleased rank list eight is enough is ranked at 121 and falcon crest is ranked at 115

Blair G

Second Unit
Real Name
Blair G.

I always liked Eight Is Enough.

Guess it was the feel good happy family vibe.

Must admit though, I find Dick Van Patten to be worst actor I've ever seen.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
I'd get this one too but if I was guessing....it's a "no possibility" series for DVD. Then again....when the Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew set was released, there were some of us that were surprised....so, anything's possible in this strange section of the DVD business.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I can remember watching this series each week during its initial run, and would probably still enjoy it today.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i like to see this show as well on dvd. Adam Rich was my age and like how the show progressed. It was very good for its time. I would be very interested in purchasing it on dvd.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
This is another one on my list but if I recall, there's some legal clearance issues with this show that has prevented a DVD release. I haven't heard anything about the situation changing so I guess it's still a no-go.

bretmaverick2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom Hunter
This show was okay. Not great, but okay.

I mean, come on, when they introduced the character of 'Merle the Pearl' that work that darned coonskin cap on his head? All the time?? A bit ridi--huh? ------ Seriously?!? ---Not a cap?? HIS HAIR??????? My mistake!!

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
I know this is an old thread,but I figured it would be best to ask here,instead of,needlessly,making a new one. Should we expect news of a retail release soon,or were sales (hadicapped right out of the gate since this was only available through Warner's MOD program) not good enough to justify releasing full seasons?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks