What's new

Coverart: Wrong Turn (1 Viewer)

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Hey

Fox have just released the region one artwork for Wrong Turn which is out the 14th October priced at around $27.98. I hope you like Eliza Dushku as I dont think they could have fitted more of her onto the cover if they tried ;)

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Not thread crapping at all, cause I saw the movie and liked it, and I'm surprised they're using the theatrical poster, since it's pretty much the rule to just make something ugly for the DVD cover - but - this movie was such a blatant ripoff of The X-Files' episode "Home" from the 4th season. Some of the details and scenes are downright identical.

Brett C

Second Unit
Yeah and that Home episode rips off The Hills Have Eyes, which is what Wrong Turn is also influenced from. I'm glad Fox is using the poster art for the cover, a nice change.

Simon Caleb

Stunt Coordinator
I like the cover, quite simple & uncluttered with the usual type-hype.

Would be nice if they include some extra grue, I found it less gruesome than the press would have us believe...and don't get me started on the darkness shrouded much touted tree murder!

And would DTS be too much to ask for?

Martin_T

Stunt Coordinator
I like the poster art and think that it makes for a good DVD cover.

I caught this at the theater, and look forward to adding it to my collection when it comes out on DVD. Hopefully in a DTS Special Unrated Edition, or am I hoping for just a little too much here? :D

Iain Brown

Agent
Nice cover art, I really enjoyed this movie and can't wait for this DVD. Pity there's no DTS as the sound at the cinema was fantastic.

Will K

Screenwriter
Very appealing. I just wish they would make two covers. One with the quote for video stores and one clean one for collectors.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks