What's new

Cover Art: Mystery Science Theater 3000 vol. 4 (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Yes Jason, that's it. When "Invasion of the Neptune Men" was on a few weeks back, I was waiting for the "Chicken Man" :D, but he never showed up, then "Prince of Space" was on last week and I knew I had the 2 mixed up.

Jack Theakston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jack Theakston
I hope OVERDRAWN will have its original stinger, which Sci-Fi Channel seems to have cut off on their master tape.

For those of you following along at home (and to add to Jeremy's post), cast of MST3k in a nutshell:

KTMA/Season 1 - "Mads" are Dr. Forrester and Dr. Erhardt. The Crew is Joel and the Bots. Dr. E leaves in the last episode of the season...

Season 2-Mid-Season 5 - "Mads" are Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank. The Crew is Joel and the Bots. Joel leaves mid-season, in comes...

Mid-Season 5-Season 6 - "Mads" are Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank. The Crew is Mike and the Bots. Frank leaves last episode of season 6 and...

Season 7 - "Mads" are Dr. Forrester and his mother, Pearl. The Crew is Mike and the Bots. Dr. F leaves last episode of season 7 and...

Season 8-10 - All Mike and the bots. Pearl is around and Bobo is introduced start of season 8. "Brain Guy" is introduced mid-season 8.

From there, it's easy sailing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks