What's new

Costco has $16.99 Fox 2-disc SE DVDs (some are OOP and all with $5 off DD DVD) (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Had to go back to Costco today, and noticed an endcap of Fox DVDs on the aisle over from the usual endcap of DVD madness.

The display had $16.99 Fox DVDs. The kicker was that you get $5 off the upcoming Daredevil DVD if you bought these $16.99 Fox DVDs. And these were the 2-disc Special Editions:

Fight Club (OOP)
Speed
Cleopatra
Die Hard
Cast Away
Independence Day (OOP)
The Abyss (OOP)
(There's probably a few more titles)

For those looking for the OOP 2-disc SEs, Costco is the place to be. (OOP = Out of Print)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I believe they are (it's Fox remaindering their old stock of these 2-disc SE in their inventory).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Here's a longer list of possible titles at Costco now (and since I've seen this longer list, yes I do recall seeing them at Costco):

The Abyss
Big Trouble in Little China
Castaway
Cleopatra
Die Hard
Fight Club
French Connection
Moulin Rouge
Independence Day
Planet of the Apes(2001)
Mash
Rocky Horror
Speed
X-Men 1.5
From Hell

Adrian_S

Second Unit
I struck out at my Costco.. will have to drive up north to see what I find out..! Will post what I find.

Adrian_S

Second Unit
Well, strike two.. just came back from the Costco on Market St. in San Diego... no luck. However, I did see Stargate SG-1 Season 3 for $39.99. They wouldn't let me buy it, and took them off the shelf....:frowning:

Jon Torres

Second Unit
Well, strike two.. just came back from the Costco on Market St. in San Diego... no luck. However, I did see Stargate SG-1 Season 3 for $39.99. They wouldn't let me buy it, and took them off the shelf....
The Costco on Market St. is where I picked up a few of the 2 disc sets. It was in the aisle before the dvds. There were still a pallet full of them on Friday.

Gavin_L

Second Unit
I had some luck at the costco I went to, found the Abyss... its been one of these movies i had the chance to get many times, and then it went oop so I couldn't find it anywhere, but glad I found a copy today :)

Adrian_S

Second Unit
Score!!!

For those of you in the Chula Vista, CA area. The Costco on East H St. in Rancho Del Rey was fully stocked with all the 2 disc titles. I picked Fight Club and French Connection.

Randy_aloha

Auditioning
I don't know if anyone is interested in this or not. I thought the 2-disc fight club was not available anymore, but I saw a few copies at costco today and picked one up. I couldn't find it at deep discount and on E-bay they are being advertised as oop. The cost was 16.99 and included a 5 dollar off of daredevil dvd. Aloha...Randy

Howie A

Second Unit
I am a bit confussed. Thanks for the info I went and picked it up but I dont have any paper work to send out.

It says "your $5 rebate will be mailed to you the week of july 21st...bla..bla
How do they send it? Is it from the info that cosco has in there system or is there a site I can go to get the rebate form that never came with the DVD?

SvenS

Second Unit
I don't know if anyone is interested in this or not. I thought the 2-disc fight club was not available anymore, but I saw a few copies at costco today and picked one up. I couldn't find it at deep discount and on E-bay they are being advertised as oop. The cost was 16.99 and included a 5 dollar off of daredevil dvd. Aloha...Randy
Why the heck are you posting info that was contained in the first post that started this thread? Talk about wasteful postings filling up the forum and slowing it down!

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Looks like a merged thread to me. Hence a link in subsequent posts to this very thread, effectively making it it recursive. I haven't found a way to break away from it yet. I have 1327 windows opened right now and XP just wouldn't crash. What should I do?

--
Holadem

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Oops, sorry, I did merge the other thread, with a pointer to this one to keep the clutter on the forum as low as possible. Sorry for the confusion.

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam

His original thread was posted in the HT software area and was merged to this one by the admin.

EDIT: Patrick got in right before me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks