What's new

Corpse Bride DVD on the 31st! (1 Viewer)

Can't wait. checked out the dvd site and it looks good. not everything seems to be working on it, but it looks really cool. I want to see what the desktop maggot is like! here is the link if you want to check it out www.corpsebridedvd.com

larry

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
wow.
that was the first word that came to mind while watching the dvd.
pq just looks beautiful.

the dd-ex track was just right.
lfe was noticeably present.
there was a surprising thud whenvictor first encountered the corpse bride.

there was a funny use of old fashioned stereo separation in one scene.
you'll know it when you see/hear it.

hopefully David will be giving us a full review.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
One of my very favorite films of last year. I actually liked this one better then Nightmare and went to the theater twice to see it. Looking very forward to the dvd.

Jamie.G

Auditioning
No i'm not sure about winners on here but a local girl won one of the puppets from that site. I guess she had the best poem. As the for DVD I purchased it a couple weeks back and was taken aback at the phenominal quality of the picture and the sound. I have a 1080p projector over a 110" screen that I frequently watch HD trasport streams over and I literally could not tell Corpse Bride was DVD resolution. Just phenominal. Now if only it was DTS, then again the Danny elfman only score makes up for that. (they can only fit so much onto one disc I assum)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks